A Season with LILDUKE

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice to meet ya dan........ keep the good times rolling!!!!!!!!

nice to see mark on the back side of " turtle " showing the yankies where the fresh pow is lol

keep the pics a comin

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
You still alive O=Zone.
Kim and I will be there all week.
Got a new mill in her old sled and go figure! Piped like you told her.
Head on down from cow town for a ride.

nice to see mark on the back side of " turtle " showing the yankies where the fresh pow is lol

keep the pics a comin

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

keep the pics a comin
Oh forsure Ozone was a good time,,, saw a guy rockin the Ozone sticker today!

You still alive O=Zone.
Kim and I will be there all week.
Got a new mill in her old sled and go figure! Piped like you told her.
Head on down from cow town for a ride.

See you when you get here Rick. Ill have to try to make it out for a run with you& Mark:beer:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Oh forsure Ozone was a good time,,, saw a guy rockin the Ozone sticker today!

See you when you get here Rick. Ill have to try to make it out for a run with you& Mark:beer:

No No, It is the joy of riding with Kim..........
Attitude and she shows her balls.....

Ha Ha,, See yah Monday....... Been a trying time since getting home. Just got back to our beds.
At the stollery in Edmonton.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No No, It is the joy of riding with Kim..........
Attitude and she shows her balls.....

Ha Ha,, See yah Monday....... Been a trying time since getting home. Just got back to our beds.
At the stollery in Edmonton.

Well I haven't met your daughter Kim yet. But Im looking forward to riding with you guys at some point. Busy week of riding coming up here,,, oh life is tuff...lol:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My left ski kept on digging in on downhill carves yesterday with Adam. Found the culprit,, Fawkin cheap rubber block! I should have asked for warranty but it was only 16$...lol

RODGERS

Reaction score
In regards to post 390. Ratbagger mouse had the same problem. It's now on my radar to watch for... How many km are on your steed?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In regards to post 390. Ratbagger mouse had the same problem. It's now on my radar to watch for... How many km are on your steed?
only 2200km I don't really do a lot of trail most days, about 5km till we head straight up the cutblocks.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those wondering, conditions haven't really changed,, kinda raining outside right now,, I didn't go riding today,,, went to Vernon for parts. Workin on the sled tonight,, tomorrow pinnin it! lol

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was funny watching you get thrown over the handlebars thanks to the rubber thingy ...

but I'm guessing not as funny as me getting launched off my sled on those concrete wind drifts I totally underestimated ...

I still can't believe my sled didn't endo on top of me !!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was funny watching you get thrown over the handlebars thanks to the rubber thingy ...

but I'm guessing not as funny as me getting launched off my sled on those concrete wind drifts I totally underestimated ...

I still can't believe my sled didn't endo on top of me !!!

All I saw was you and the sled go flying,, thought there was going to be some broken bones there. You took it like a champ tho...lol Snowing in Revy right now! not that hard but you should have heard people cheering down town last night, stoked on snow!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went up boulder today it was a super warm day, feels like may,,, I mean snow is melting up top. Ill make the best of it so enjoyed the sun, when around jumping big wind lips, scoped out some cliff drops I want to do, started building a big kicker(doesn't look like much now but I shoveled for 2hours, but have a couple hours left of shoveling..lol) Any ways hope it snows soon, this is kinda getting depressing... Looks like jumps and serious exploring this week...

Top Bottom