A Season with LILDUKE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get right to the back of Frisbee?
Yea went pretty far back, Coulda went farther onto the back trail into the woods but I got a late start headed up at 2:00pm

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay tuned peeps !!!

lilduke and shadam are planning to ride again shortly ...

I have a new bowl to bust open !!!

and if its like so many other bowls I've opened up in the last few seasons it may well be a first ascent !!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay tuned peeps !!!

and if its like so many other bowls I've opened up in the last few seasons it may well be a first ascent !!!

Yea Im stoked man, should be a sweet run:beer:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You riding Friday Dan? Heading out to Golden for MM but could swing a day in Revy on my way east.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You riding Friday Dan? Heading out to Golden for MM but could swing a day in Revy on my way east.

Yeah Ill be riding Friday for sure. Might be Guiding some guys from Saskatchawan, but they haven't confirmed yet so im wide open at this point. Ill warn you now the snow is Zapped. Still a little Pow in the trees to be had. But we need a good dump, nothing in the forecast but my fingers are crossed. Ive heard down towards Keystone is better. That said if you just want to go for a rip around the mountain Im down, just don't expect a lot of Pow:beer:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ill be riding Friday for sure. Might be Guiding some guys from Saskatchawan, but they haven't confirmed yet so im wide open at this point. Ill warn you now the snow is Zapped. Still a little Pow in the trees to be had. But we need a good dump, nothing in the forecast but my fingers are crossed. Ive heard down towards Keystone is better. That said if you just want to go for a rip around the mountain Im down, just don't expect a lot of Pow:beer:
Sounds good. I'll PM you my number.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay tuned peeps !!!

Where abouts? Just did another first ascent in one of my Areas

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah I was talking to Alek earlier and he was telling me he has been doing some night runs with them ahah wow I can't believe Guy and Mike are still their. Guys sled must just be smashed, it was smashed when I left. I gave him my spare bumper so they could keep riding lol they have been their for almost a month now. Crazy fuxkers you should really go for a night run with them Dan it's pretty wild

^ This lol Guy Is nuts in the trees on those night runs

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was passing through Golden today and decided it would be a good idea to rip it up with Shadam. He took me to a place his crew calls 10foot Creek, cause they built the trail in 10feet at a time. Props to the ratbagger crew, true back country pioneers. We rode in bowls today not 1 other person has rode this year,, if ever.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unbelieveable shots !!!

we have names for most of that stuff ...

and if we don't, perhaps you can name it ...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unbelieveable shots !!!

we have names for most of that stuff ...

and if we don't, perhaps you can name it ...

Well Id definatly like to name something back there. Ill have to ride it again with you some time to come up with some thing good:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that's called Redburn if you access it from the north or a far reaching part of Glenogle if accessed from the south. Was up there in 2010. Very cool area.

Hey could you post directions too:rolleyes: Yes its a very cool area:beer:

Last edited:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey could you post directions too:rolleyes: Yes its a very cool area:beer:

Sorry I didn't know it was a huge secret. When you post pictures showing the cut blocks above Hospital Creek with the Ski Hill in the background you're not exactly doing a lot to keep it under wraps. Any monkey with google earth can log on and follow the drainages.
IMG_0187_zps0f086b6f.jpg

Top Bottom