A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great color.

Octane blue by BRP

People call my Maverick Porta potti blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I really like the Blue, my first real mountain sled was blue. 1997 670 summit. 20th season of Riding Revy. Braaaaap!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great color.

Octane blue by BRP

People call my Maverick Porta potti blue

My dad usually bought his trucks off the lot but the one he ordered was" baby calf **** brown "......i never laughed so hard

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy bought that same sled. Wow was I jealous!

My dad bought me that sled, I was a pretty happy kid! I made it over Turbo hill with that sled, loved it.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that stuff looks amazing if your around you should jump in my side x side there is some amazing stuff to see even this time of year.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that stuff looks amazing if your around you should jump in my side x side there is some amazing stuff to see even this time of year.

Yeah I might take you up on that if I can, I don't really know what it all does, but looks cool...lol :beer:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excited to get your updates again and see some awesome pics! Surprised you didn't go with an 850?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that going in a pelican case?
Smaller Camera and lenses should fit in my bag.

But yeah going to need some sort of Pelican case, haven't got that far yet.

Excited to get your updates again and see some awesome pics! Surprised you didn't go with an 850?

It was a tough choice this season, but think I made the right move. Can't go wrong with the Free Ride.

Funnest sled I've ever rode.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about doing the same thing this year. iPhone pics are alright but i know my D7100 will produce some unreal shots that might do our sport some justice!

Wishing i would have bought the pelican case mountain addiction mounts that were being sold on here a couple years back.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about doing the same thing this year. iPhone pics are alright but i know my D7100 will produce some unreal shots that might do our sport some justice!

Wishing i would have bought the pelican case mountain addiction mounts that were being sold on here a couple years back.

Forsure! Now I need a Camera Mule/Camera Man or Woman. I kinda want to be the "star" of own my pics....lol

Off to work now:beer:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Forsure! Now I need a Camera Mule/Camera Man or Woman. I kinda want to be the "star" of own my pics....lol

Off to work now:beer:
I was thinking of a little sleigh to pull behind my snowmobile. I have a drone that's in a big nanuk case and a pelican case that has my gh4 that I'm going to want to take up along with my tripod and probably my steady cam.

Last edited:
Top Bottom