A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its running good. He says that kit isn't worth the money though. Says it barely feels different than a stocker.
Really hey, good to know. He said that while he was breaking it in that the 3" on my freeride looked like it may of been better money spent.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really hey, good to know. He said that while he was breaking it in that the 3" on my freeride looked like it may of been better money spent.
Id say so, I think I'm getting a freeride for next season.

ill be putting a 3inch track on it. Money well spent!

cheers dan

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just do a search in cheesiest chit ever thread. Sure you can find some ideas to solve your problem... LOL

Good idea! haha Well turns out I only needed 14 inch's of extension so I went that route. Doesn't hit the sled and tows wicked!

I took er for a spin out on the highway and shes good to go. Looks scetchy though...lmao

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome 5 day weekend! haha First day I get there, me and Brandon shovel for 4 hours. Then when we go to hit one of the jumps that we built, my chaincase grenades into many pieces. Just so happens that Brandon just picked up a mint 2011 600rs that he is going to use for ramp jumping and he said I could ride it. Fawk is that thing ever fun! Also stole his 146 Freeride for about an hour, and fell in love with that thing. So much funner than my 163. I want one.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found all kinds of treasures though! Saws, tools, shovels, full gas cans! You name it,, oh and tons of garbage.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People just don't get it. Even when groups are shutting us down, they still can't get it thru their thick, brainless skulls. Disgusting!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah some people just don't care,, wish they'd just stay home and leave the wilderness to people that respect it.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Edmonton, I've wanted a 121 for a long time. Early etecs are getting reasonable for a wheelie machine! Had an '06 modded rev 800 renegade, loved that thing!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Edmonton, I've wanted a 121 for a long time. Early etecs are getting reasonable for a wheelie machine! Had an '06 modded rev 800 renegade, loved that thing!

Yeah this one only had the Ptec,, bogged a little at altitude, needs to be rejetted for Revelstoke. One with an Etec would be awesome.

Fun little jump sled, and yeah you can pic them up cheap. Brandon paid 4g for that one and it *was* mint.

I came in hot, over shot Alberta hill, landed flat and bent the steering post. Sorry Brandon.

(would have been hurt bad, if I did that on my sled)

Cheers Dan

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eh Dan, I know what you mean about the garbage that is left around both cabins. I've been with Ron and Ev LaRoy a few times in the spring to do a spring clean-up. We filled up three extra large garbage bags with 'garbage' and one extra large bag full of empties. Not all of the empty cans were beer cans,but the majority were. It will be the same at the Frisby cabin. Empty gas jugs,garbage of one kind or another,sled parts,cigarette butts,it usually takes a couple hours to pick it all up, then haul it down in the sidexsides.
Anyway, on a different note Dan, I'm hoping you could give me a call, I saw you in town this weekend but wasn't able to catch up with you.
403-638-6401

Cheers Allan

Top Bottom