A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was riding Boulder today also. Going way far back to the lakes is kinda a waste, everybody does that. I like you, so Ill tell you where the snow is.

Front side of the mountain,,, I ride like maybe 10km away from the lot. Head up the Benazan, Viedamen, kirkup what ever. Use a GPS to log the trail.
Bail over the side of the trail into the steepest chit you can find and meet up with the trail below.(find a big switch back) Some of the drops are pretty sweet. The Heli drop is a 8km downhill! No tracks really but snowboard tracks. Over the hood snow and is just plain sick. A lot of people just down hill this stuff, cause its steep and deep+tight.
How ever I like to go up this chit cause its way harder/fun. Or you could drop down below Monster Bowl. Never went there today but probably pretty deep.
Or below the Airport down the steep gully is good. Might not make it back up, so you got to know the way out via the kirkup Valley.
The Kirkup Valley is also mostly untouched, places in there with no tracks at all this season. Best snow I found is at around 3500 feet doing the Kirkup Dunny drops.(first time I rode that line,super sick)

Ill be up there tomorrow at some point, had a few pops tonight so probably not till 11ish lol Find me & Ill show you a spot or 2. Drunk post, so if it makes no sense Im sorry lol

Cheers Dan:beer:
Thanks for the offer Dan! Showed this post to the other guys and they declined on the offer. HaHa. That type of riding may be above our pay scale. Lmao!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Dan! Showed this post to the other guys and they declined on the offer. HaHa. That type of riding may be above our pay scale. Lmao!

Haha, maybe next time:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well was pretty beat after yesterdays ride, but went up sledding again anyways. chitty vis, Riley's getting stuck, Jarrods bike is running like chit.
So around 2pm I say fawk this chit, I'm going home. On the way down the hill, I find my buddy Hunter in a hole with his bike..lol

Then when I got home I had to snow blow the driveway! Oh man should have stayed in bed today! Haha JK It was a pretty decent day/evening.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went backside of Boulder yesterday... Fog fog and more frickin fog.. Place is starting to pis me off.. But did find some good snow in the trees.. Not no four feet...lol but a couple

we gotta get out next time Dan we are down their.. You seam to have the best honey holes

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went backside of Boulder yesterday... Fog fog and more frickin fog.. Place is starting to pis me off.. But did find some good snow in the trees.. Not no four feet...lol but a couple

we gotta get out next time Dan we are down their.. You seam to have the best honey holes

Yeah forsure Fred, I'll take you out for a braapski:beer:

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kudos to you for riding in the trees all the time. We had good snow but poor visibility in Golden on Saturday (Silent Pass) so we spent some time in the trees and it was fairly steep at times. I was re-acquainted with rolling my sled over and I am sure I will get the feeling back in my legs and shoulders in just a few days.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So yesterday I go to meet up with Kelsey at Eagles pass, I get there and notice a bolt missing from my skid. Its a special bolt to(not east to find)
But I got lucky and Wright Machining in the Big Eddy had them. Thanks Troy.

So I go to meet up with Kelsey and Wally today in Sicamoos, all ready to ride and the pull starter rope broke in my hand!
Take it apart and the recoil is fawked too!

I like Kelsey, but every time I go to ride with her, my sled breaks down...lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wreck these rubber ski blocks all the time, I built my own bushings to center the ski, but they still wear out fast.

So I got these new munsters and am going to try them out. Save the rubbers and make ur ski way stiffer too.

Supposed to work real good. Ill you all know.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelsey said after I posted her she has been getting LOTS of Facebook friend requests, but she is really looking for Instagram followers though.

Thats where she posts her good pics apparently... haha

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recoil is warranty eh, mine has been messing around too

One of these days need to go with u and Kelsey to bluelake or eagles or owlshead and show ya some stashes

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a young freestyler that rides for our dealership Dan and he put us on to the Munster product. He swears by those spacers. Apparently the rubbers wear out from doing a lot of sidehilling. Hopefully they work good for you.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recoil is warranty eh, mine has been messing around too

One of these days need to go with u and Kelsey to bluelake or eagles or owlshead and show ya some stashes

I know Eagles really well Tex,, But you can still come for a Braap some time:beer:

We have a young freestyler that rides for our dealership Dan and he put us on to the Munster product. He swears by those spacers. Apparently the rubbers wear out from doing a lot of sidehilling. Hopefully they work good for you.

Im hearing good things about them!:beer:

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha Kayli,, whatz up? :p

Top Bottom