A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as warranty goes, not really worth it for me to piss around with that over a pull starter

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O - zone ta lillyduke r u going to the mania party in golden this sat .............meow...Dinner this sat golden mount 7 rec plex...!!!!

Last edited:

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"So yesterday I go to meet up with Kelsey at Eagles pass, I get there and notice a bolt missing from my skid. Its a special bolt to(not east to find)
But I got lucky and Wright Machining in the Big Eddy had them. Thanks Troy."

Was the bolt missing from the new ace kit? Wasn't tightened or broke? Just curious was looking into those kits. Thanks.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
O - zone ta lillyduke r u going to the mania party in golden this sat .............meow...Dinner this sat golden mount 7 rec plex...!!!!
Hopefully you snagged some tickets as we have closed the sales of them down. No ticket no get in the door

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O-Zone ta Bogger...hoping to come back ta AB BEACH DRAGS this time i bring a couple of turbos .... felt good ta have my azz handed to me... lol... its been a while ...hahaaa well organized event... 4 sleds on the start line good fun with good people.....yay for us.... whats the date this year??????

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i figured lillyduke would be on the VIP list with all the action he brings to snow n mud...... meow...lol

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
February 14th.....

O-Zone ta Bogger...hoping to come back ta AB BEACH DRAGS this time i bring a couple of turbos ....also felt good ta have my azz handed to me... lol... its been a while since i've touched my self....hahaaa well organized event... 4 sleds on the start line good fun with good people.....yay for us.... whats the date this year??????

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a young freestyler that rides for our dealership Dan and he put us on to the Munster product. He swears by those spacers. Apparently the rubbers wear out from doing a lot of sidehilling. Hopefully they work good for you.

Do you guys stock those spacers, Ken?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sorry about the hijack... ozone is like LHF and the 3 toed sloth.... they don't poke their heads out very often

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"So yesterday I go to meet up with Kelsey at Eagles pass, I get there and notice a bolt missing from my skid. Its a special bolt to(not east to find)
But I got lucky and Wright Machining in the Big Eddy had them. Thanks Troy."

Was the bolt missing from the new ace kit? Wasn't tightened or broke? Just curious was looking into those kits. Thanks.

Backed out, maybe I didnt use enough lock tight. chit happens.

I had an awesome day,, lots of pics. Cant get them to upload right now and my give a fawk factor is low.....

Cheers Dan

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So yesterday I go to meet up with Kelsey at Eagles pass, I get there and notice a bolt missing from my skid. Its a special bolt to(not east to find)
But I got lucky and Wright Machining in the Big Eddy had them. Thanks Troy.

I would also like to add a big thanks to Troy at Wrights Machining. They also helped us out a couple of weeks back with some stainless steel rivets, nuts and bolts and even borrowed us some tools to help get us back up and running. Even a bit of welding. Top notch guys. Thanks Again.

Top Bottom