A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we looked into Stewart and Terrace also. Didn't look any better right now snow wise.

terrace & smithers has some good riding to,will check with some of the guys & see how high it rained but no snow left in trees so looks like right to the top.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome day today! Went up Turtle with a crew of fellow Revy sled bums, Shaede,Carter,Robby,Johny, ext ext Big Group of us.
We broke trail in the back way and we were meeting up with another big group of Revy locals/Regulars that were busting up the front side.
No tracks,, I busted into the back of eagles solo, no else wanted to head up the chute cause of the avy risk,
maybe not a great idea but I went any ways.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a pretty good crew, so Shaede wanted to bust up the Kirkup creek to the lakes on Boulder.

We had a few guys that were struggling with the "trail" (Basically Climbing up a RUNNING water fall, DEEP Holes, steep side hills and in a serious terrain trap)
So it took a few hours.

No one else has done it this season. We usually Drop it,In good snow.... Today we climbed it in chit snow, that isnt deep eneogh to cover the running water, Rock&Logs...

Disclaimer: Don't try this. Expert/ Psycho run only.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol I'm supprized people are still riding with you Dan?? You name them all and tell everyone how good you are and how bad they were and struggling?? Like wtf haha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol I'm supprized people are still riding with you Dan?? You name them all and tell everyone how good you are and how bad they were and struggling?? Like wtf haha

Haha the guys I named are really good riders and had no issues. I didnt really know the guys that were struggling. But yeah I hear you.

And I never have a shortage of people to ride with.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the only reason I put the disclaimer is I don't want someone to see this, then head up that trail and get killed. It's not hard to find.

But then again why should I care?? Head up there if you want.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah,, make sure you bring all your buddies with rentals and 4strokes too....
Perfect.....I ride a apex xtx.....and the the rest of my Manitoba gopher chocker crew can almost keep up......should be good....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday my friends Erik, kayli and Kalyi's Dad came out to Revy to do a memorial run. Went up Eagles Pass. RIP Cris.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With this chit weather we,ve been having and not wanting to spend money on the sled. I had been falling behind on the Sled maintenance.

It was starting to look pretty Ratty. So I fixed my bumper and put new rubbers in my skies(kept catching the crusty snow, went over my bars like 5times on Sat)

And ordered new skies, should be here Wensday. A Y pipe bolt vibrated out and made a big mess under the hood. Fixed that.

Bar risers and grab bar are screwed, so Ill be putting on a new(aftermarket) risers on.

The Sled is looking better, but I still need to Rebuild the front/ rear suspension. New bushings ext.

There is some slop in it. Needs to be tightened and needs bushings.

Top Bottom