A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I look out the window and all I see is Fog..... Hope I get above this chit today, I haven't seen the sun in a while....

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Ya Keith. Have to remove can or suit case from side. Lock brake. Put a bowel under chaincase on floor to catch oil. Then undo the bolts holding cover on an let oil drip,out. Disconnect wire from cover an wiggle it out. Now loosen chain tightener all the way. Lock brake an remove bolt from top gear an pull off gear an chain. Let off brake. Now put chain back on bottom gear then put top gear in chain an put back on shaft. Make sure spacer is behind gear. Might have to move track or clutch to line up spline to gear. Once on put loctite on bolt an put back in. Lock brake again. Tight chain to a good finger tight. Then put everything back on. Put in new oil an done.

*and
*and
*and
*and
*and
*and
*and
*and

Come on!! Is it really that hard to type one extra letter? Even if it is 8 times....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was feeling kinda bunked out today with the weather and what not, so I needed some Braap therapy.
So I planned on doing some tree riding Solo, but I ran into Shaede with a big group of Newbies and decide to tag along.
Had a good day and still got in some tree riding.

Found a new to me drainage that leads to Bullpen, from Shaede lane. Don't think anyone has tried it yet....

(it will be a narly down hill and will have to come out another route)

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We made our way from shadee lane into the bottom of the bullpen last year good tour through there. We have also popped out at the tower also from the viedman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the snow is like in Kitamat??? Thinking of heading there if it is really good?

Thanks Dan

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
*and
*and
*and
*and
*and
*and
*and
*and

Come on!! Is it really that hard to type one extra letter? Even if it is 8 times....

Regardless of his lack of grammar and vocabulary, that message would have been a better PM.

This is the Duke of Revy's thread, want to go chat about how to R&R some gears go to the the XM section.

The snow may suck Dan but it's still better than being at work like most of us are while we envy every post you make. :D:D

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of his lack of grammar and vocabulary, that message would have been a better PM.

This is the Duke of Revy's thread, want to go chat about how to R&R some gears go to the the XM section.

The snow may suck Dan but it's still better than being at work like most of us are while we envy every post you make. :D:D

Thanks! You know its not that bad, but its not epic. I dedicate my winters to Sledding and want to ride the best conditions possible.

Thats why Im in Revy, It almost always has awesome snow.(plus I love the town, I have lots of friends here).

My friend asked if I wanted to head to Kitimat, if the snow was Epic and I said hell yes!

Its a 15hour drive from here though, so if its raining I'll wait. I have always wanted to ride there, might not be the winter for it though.

Cheers Dan

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious Dan, but how many miles on T3 this year?

Only around 3500Km's,,, with all this fog and rain Im not really putting on a ton of miles.

More rain and Fog today.... Snowing up high at least!

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! You know its not that bad, but its not epic. I dedicate my winters to Sledding and want to ride the best conditions possible.

Thats why Im in Revy, It almost always has awesome snow.(plus I love the town, I have lots of friends here).

My friend asked if I wanted to head to Kitimat, if the snow was Epic and I said hell yes!

Its a 15hour drive from here though, so if its raining I'll wait. I have always wanted to ride there, might not be the winter for it though.

Cheers Dan

rained right to the top last night by the looks of it dan 7c & sunny today though.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Keith. Have to remove can or suit case from side. Lock brake. Put a bowel under chaincase on floor to catch oil. Then undo the bolts holding cover on an let oil drip,out. Disconnect wire from cover an wiggle it out. Now loosen chain tightener all the way. Lock brake an remove bolt from top gear an pull off gear an chain. Let off brake. Now put chain back on bottom gear then put top gear in chain an put back on shaft. Make sure spacer is behind gear. Might have to move track or clutch to line up spline to gear. Once on put loctite on bolt an put back in. Lock brake again. Tight chain to a good finger tight. Then put everything back on. Put in new oil an done.
Thank you very much Pete, Seams pretty straight forward, Was thinking of getting a service manual, but with instructions like that I'll pass
Thanks Again

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rained right to the top last night by the looks of it dan 7c & sunny today though.

Thats sucks,, we we're hoping to get some of that wicked Pow from last weeks big storm!:beer:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cheers Dan

Another choice if you're willing to drive that far would be to look at Stewart or Hyder, supposed to have huge snowfalls up there.. There was a member on DooTalk that put out a DVD a few years ago, the snow was very impressive. If I had the time, I would love to take a trip up there.

Sent from my iPad

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't go too far down that ravine in the bottom of the bullpen. It's no mans land down there ha ha.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another choice if you're willing to drive that far would be to look at Stewart or Hyder, supposed to have huge snowfalls up there.. There was a member on DooTalk that put out a DVD a few years ago, the snow was very impressive. If I had the time, I would love to take a trip up there.

Sent from my iPad

in that last giant dump of snow we got 3 times what stewart got,stewart is having a weird snow year,they usally get wat more than us.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in that last giant dump of snow we got 3 times what stewart got,stewart is having a weird snow year,they usally get wat more than us.

Yeah we looked into Stewart and Terrace also. Didn't look any better right now snow wise.

Top Bottom