A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing good man, just got fuked up with some strippers last night here in Berta, pretty much ready to get the fuk out of this place though and
do 6months of sledding in Revy. Be headed that way in a few days.

Got some pimp shocks, just gonna send it ext ext Ill post up a pic or 2 when i sober up lol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing good man, just got fuked up with some strippers last night here in Berta, pretty much ready to get the fuk out of this place though and

Got some pimp shocks, just gonna send it ext ext Ill post up a pic or 2 when i sober up lol
Greatest post ever lol

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now that's something I want to see at the start of a sled video

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a **** show. haha Feeling better today though.

Yeah here is the deal, the thread is basically over. For a few reasons, main one being I don't feel like it.
Long story short I'm sick of the internet. S&M is ok sometimes, but over all Instagram and other forms of anti social media
are a big waste of time and ruining our society IMHO

That being said, I got some more camera gear and I like taking pictures of my rides, so I will share some stuff from time to time when its good.
(If I even can, PhotoBucket is done and I cant seem to get pictures to upload today. Not sure whats up with that?)

I will be headed to Revelstoke this week some time, but to be honest I'm having a hard time getting excited about riding.
I hate the cold, no fawking base yet. Just gonna send it into a rock or some chit break some ribs ext.
Risking my life every day, to make it into some sketchy zone away from other riders.
All while flushing money down the toilet and missing out on other stuff I could be doing.

So we will see what the future holds, going to go sledding for a bit and think on it.

Cheers Dan

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be one hell of a stripper. I would like to meet her.

Couldn’t agree more about social media.

Some days I feel the same about sledding. So hard to get guys to go or they flake out last minute.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally understand. It’s been a great place to go for those of us that can’t get to the big-hills as often as one would like. Thanks for all the time and effort u have put into this thread over the years.
Cheers !!!!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally understand. It’s been a great place to go for those of us that can’t get to the big-hills as often as one would like. Thanks for all the time and effort u have put into this thread over the years.
Cheers !!!!!

Hey thanks, I appreciate it. I will still put up some stuff, just won't be daily. But It will be good quality when I do.

Cheers

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah here is the deal, the thread is basically over. For a few reasons, main one being I don't feel like it.
Long story short I'm sick of the internet. S&M is ok sometimes, but over all Instagram and other forms of anti social media

That being said, I got some more camera gear and I like taking pictures of my rides, so I will share some stuff from time to time when its good.
(If I even can, PhotoBucket is done and I cant seem to get pictures to upload today. Not sure whats up with that?)

I will be headed to Revelstoke this week some time, but to be honest I'm having a hard time getting excited about riding.
I hate the cold, no fawking base yet. Just gonna send it into a rock or some chit break some ribs ext.
Risking my life every day, to make it into some sketchy zone away from other riders.
All while flushing money down the toilet and missing out on other stuff I could be doing.

So we will see what the future holds, going to go sledding for a bit and think on it.

Cheers Dan

couldnt agree more with the social media comment.I see it as a huge problem in society as well.people with there phones in there face 24 7 taking pictures and sharing about the most retarted things ever.just blows my mind.

i feel the same way about sledding allot of the time too man.cold sucks hard to get stoked on freezin ur nuts off.but there are those deep pow days that make it all worth it...i guess lol.

thanks for all the effort you put into this thread was a pleasure reading and checkin the photos out.

(p.s. im the guy who bought the turbo xp off u a few years back)

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cheers Dan

Well said! I agree with the social media and the lack of enthusiasm towards this season. Summer is too damn short!
I do enjoy your pics and stories, thanks for your hard work and sharing them with us.
Have a great season and stay safe out there.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to see this go Dan, I have lived vicariously through you for many years.

Hope you get your Stoke back.

All the best in your future adventures.

D

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spend a few month in SE Asia to change it up. Blowing money there goes a long ways...
Good run with the thread

Top Bottom