A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was a total gong show,, but yet so fawking awesome! I Didn't feel like riding really, but my friend Riley has been in Toronto working for 6weeks,
and he had only one day to ride and we had this planned for a month.... Socked in Revy, but Riley came from K-town and the sky's were blue in Sic.

Kalon was down for a final hoorah, so we headed to Sic. I called Kelsey up too see if she'd take us to Queest, we'd never been there before.

She was down, but she took us up the wrong road and got her truck stuck.(I pulled her out) On GPS looked like we could make it up another way, so we unloaded and gave it a go,, made it a half KM and ran out of snow!

So we are in a rush now(its noon) #Full Noon Crew. I go to move Kelsey's sled,, PIN it in reverse into my truck, fawked my tailgate, fawked her bumper...LMAO

Load our chit up, PIN it down the FSR road,, 1pm unloading and heading up! Wicked Day!

Last edited:

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor choice of words on my part,I apologize.It just seems to me there are other riders out there with your ability and skill that would benefit from the amount of seat time you get and would love to ride in some of the awesome places you get back too.
This post is the biggest reason I think you must suck at life. IMO

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was a total gong show,, but yet so fawking awesome! I Didn't feel like riding really, but my friend Riley has been in Toronto working for 6weeks,
and he had only one day to ride and we had this planned for a month.... Socked in Revy, but Riley came from K-town and the sky's were blue in Sic.

Kalon was down for a final hoorah, so we headed to Sic. I called Kelsey up too see if she'd take us to Queest, we'd never been there before.

She was down, but she took us up the wrong road and got her truck stuck.(I pulled her out) On GPS looked like we could make it up another way, so we unloaded and gave it a go,, made it a half KM and ran out of snow!

So we are in a rush now(its noon) #Full Noon Crew. I go to move Kelsey's sled,, PIN it in reverse into my truck, fawked my tailgate, fawked her bumper...LMAO

Load our chit up, PIN it down the FSR road,, 1pm unloading and heading up! Wicked Day!

[url]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/DSCF7573_zpsj2n9knag.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/DSCF7574_zpspit8vrlx.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/DSCF7575_zps8geek6db.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/DSCF7581_zpspledtpnq.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/DSCF7584_zpsd8mhbcch.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/DSCF7585_zpsaxs51l1l.jpg[/URL]
Don't tell me the snow is that far gone up there?? Where did u park for km??

Seen Kelsey 's truck at restaurant yesterday

We went in the boat up from mara up River to grinrod pub for lunch, great day to say piss on it

See u found the maa burn also

What ya think of Queest??

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor choice of words on my part,I apologize.It just seems to me there are other riders out there with your ability and skill that would benefit from the amount of seat time you get and would love to ride in some of the awesome places you get back too.

I'm glad lil duke keeps it quiet. I'm sure He's been shown some places in the hopes he would be quiet. The internet ruined sledding. I don't dare tell people where I ride in Revy. When I'm in Zalas Friday nights people always ask where I rode. Boulder I say. Funny thing is I've been to Boulder 3 times only in my life.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Its all good man:beer:

Don't tell me the snow is that far gone up there?? Where did u park for km??

Seen Kelsey 's truck at restaurant yesterday

We went in the boat up from mara up River to grinrod pub for lunch, great day to say piss on it

See u found the maa burn also

What ya think of Queest??

Parked at 7km. Yeah I like Queest. Ill be going back:beer:

I'm glad lil duke keeps it quiet. I'm sure He's been shown some places in the hopes he would be quiet. The internet ruined sledding. I don't dare tell people where I ride in Revy. When I'm in Zalas Friday nights people always ask where I rode. Boulder I say. Funny thing is I've been to Boulder 3 times only in my life.

Can't share all my spots, or they'll be tracked out when I go to ride them!:beer:

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our joke is always to say we rode quartz creek ...

We have tag along type guy who keeps asking us to show him our other zone, but he failed the test by telling and bringing lots of people to our first zone.
He said, but these guys have lived in and riden golden their whole lives.
But they just told us they have never been here before !!!

And this iswhy Dan gets invited into everyones secret stashes ...

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our joke is always to say we rode quartz creek ...

We have tag along type guy who keeps asking us to show him our other zone, but he failed the test by telling and bringing lots of people to our first zone.
He said, but these guys have lived in and riden golden their whole lives.
But they just told us they have never been here before !!!

And this iswhy Dan gets invited into everyones secret stashes ...

This is why complete silence is required. One frickin big mouth and it's done. Then I'm riding tracks instead of making them. I won't take a family member into our honey hole. Only the guys I ride with and we bring nobody. We even try to make sure we aren't followed. Leave sucker tracks ect. The other problem is the trails. Griffin used to be a honey hole as little as 10-15 years ago. Now the trail in is Fawked. Mount hall 5 years ago had no tracks. Area 51 is also pounded. Never again will I show a spot

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes as it was hard to prevent folks from finding the awesome through out BC.

Many years riding Whisper Mountain at Zipper Lip Creek. one can find it if you Ford the river, Dodge the rocks in behind Chrysler Mountain. Ha.

Lots of fresh snow and hills in areas that folks need not talk aboutt about. 49 (locals) areas and 22 wild cat in all 4 corners of a round planet.

Pal Lem

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks like the sled took the impact better than the truck!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks like the sled took the impact better than the truck!

Ouch have a better day today

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Side hill Sally! Naw thats just me, hiding under the snow.

Top Bottom