A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No didn't go that far back today.
3 weeks ago when we visited Gorman... it was Super Windy and there was a couple of BIG Cornices Hanging over the Entrance to East Quartz... We turned back and went in from the Quartz trail off the highway the next weekend... Very tricky to gain access from both sides...just a heads up...Coolbeans... Terrain Experience came in handy those days ...Meow...!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Stucco guys could sure use more Safety presence....... just sayin.....

Yeah forsure, Kelowna and Kamloops are both on my Radar. I love the Okanagan Valley. I do Stucco for a living,,, but I want to get out of that and
into something more professional. Basically I want to wear clean cloths to work and not look like a working stiff. I was thinking of getting into sales maybe.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Blue bird today!! Decided to hit Keystone. One other big group in there today and just Me,Kalon,Jarod and Niel.

Shovel hill had no tracks across it, so we just side hilled the piss out of it and that gave us about a 2 hour head start on
the other group.(first tracks!) The other group shoveled it out, all nice Haha

No friends on a pow day yo.

Last edited:

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey long term planning is highly over hyped. Many of the happiest people in the world don't know what a RRSP is. Had a super smart friend that did tons of cool sh!t in his life. He still didn't know what he was going to do with his life when he turned 80. Do whats right for you and the people you care about, Don't worry about western societal norms, they were and are contrived by multi national advertisers. Mic Jagger got it right in 1964 (Can't Get No Satisfaction)
My plans are changing daily at this point. lol Lack of Vitamin D I think,, I need some sunshine!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey long term planning is highly over hyped. Many of the happiest people in the world don't know what a RRSP is. Had a super smart friend that did tons of cool sh!t in his life. He still didn't know what he was going to do with his life when he turned 80. Do whats right for you and the people you care about, Don't worry about western societal norms, they were and are contrived by multi national advertisers. Mic Jagger got it right in 1964 (Can't Get No Satisfaction)

Thanks man:beer:

They have pills for that! 5/day is recommended by some Dr.'s

I know it isn't the same as natural sunshine but I'm just saying..........and I've had a smile on my face all winter!

Not so sure I trust the Doctor and their "happy pills" haha JK Supplements are a good idea.

Top Bottom