A little holiday reminder!!!

ARCTIC FOZZY

Reaction score
With the Holidays upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with you about drinking and driving. As you may know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well last weekend, I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Though feeling jolly, I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I haven't done in a long time - I took a cab home.

Sure enough, on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage, I am not quite sure what to do with it.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

BRANDON

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any snow and mudders need a ride....let me no. I charge $150 a person hahahah

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:clap2: love to see that. I use Keys Please all the time in Calgary. It's a fantastic service that gets you and your vehicle home safely. Little more than a cab, but it saves me the cab and time in the morning to go get my truck. Though they are super busy in this time of year, so give them a call, then continue with the heavy drinking.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:clap2: love to see that. I use Keys Please all the time in Calgary. It's a fantastic service that gets you and your vehicle home safely. Little more than a cab, but it saves me the cab and time in the morning to go get my truck. Though they are super busy in this time of year, so give them a call, then continue with the heavy drinking.

They have that in saskatoon, my friend used it and they drove in the left lane and drove under the speed limit. He got super frustrated and said have you ever heard of slower traffic keep right???

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That key's please service looks brilliant. Shame it doesn't exist around here. Then again, it's a 20 minute walk from one side of town to the other.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the Holidays upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with you about drinking and driving. As you may know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well last weekend, I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Though feeling jolly, I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I haven't done in a long time - I took a cab home.

Sure enough, on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage, I am not quite sure what to do with it.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

BRANDON

Thx
I get to painting my car like a cab right away! Thanks again for the tip !
O and Merry Christmas !

Top Bottom