A good Arctic Cat dealer???

greenlightning86

Reaction score
I bought my sled from outlaw in Vegriville and was not pleased with the service. Warranty parts were never ordered and they tried to weld parts together rather than replace with new ones. So I ended up taking it to Westlock and they replaced everything properly and under warranty.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i have always got good service in Bonnyville, Those people are so nice...
lots of parts and accessories,, they all ride what they sell. Give u a 15% discount when u buy a sled or atv and the discount is good for a whole year....

nice guys... im such a good customer i dont have to pay much either...

p.s. i may be a bit bias as i own the shop, we also sponsor this awesome website.......sell arctic cat, yamaha, suzuki.

- 18 yrs experience in appreciating our customers!!!

check us out

TTPOWERSPORTS.COM

GIVE US A CHANCE TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS........

THANKS

TERRY COULOMBE

zannydo

Reaction score
I can't complain about Camrose Farm Equipment, they have always treated me decently, stay away from Echo

hammer396

Reaction score
T&T bonneville, I really like the no BS pricing, what ever Terry says is the price, no hidden PDI's ect.....

cattamer

Reaction score
Thinking about switching from doo to cat. Want to turbo a 1000. Which dealer is installing and standing behind them? Thanks for the help.:beer:

we have a turbo m1000 le on our lot done by mountian magic they stand behind thier turbo's this sled is crazy has 300+ hp. if interested you can call me at 780-672-9136 and ask for Dennis but for more info on the turbo you can contact Bruse at mountian magic at 780-474-9400:d

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Jeff from Outlaw in Vegreville honest guy that wont try and sell stuff you dont need as well as he knows his stuff smart man ....I ONLY let him pull wrenches on my sled. Every sled i have ever owned was sold to me from Jeff and i have NEVER been disapointed. Even after you buy it and want to mod it a bit he will tell you what works and what doesnt.

Give him a call 780 632 4414 ---Tell him Dez sent ya

Also Rucky on here just picked up his 2010 m8 today so PM him if you want to see first hand what hes like to deal with .....

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Jeff from Outlaw in Vegreville honest guy that wont try and sell stuff you dont need as well as he knows his stuff smart man ....I ONLY let him pull wrenches on my sled. Every sled i have ever owned was sold to me from Jeff and i have NEVER been disapointed. Even after you buy it and want to mod it a bit he will tell you what works and what doesnt.

Give him a call 780 632 4414 ---Tell him Dez sent ya

Also Rucky on here just picked up his 2010 m8 today so PM him if you want to see first hand what hes like to deal with .....

I can attest to this. Jeff was great to deal with. Not pushy at all. You tell him what you want, and he only gives his advice when asked. Great to buy from and notably cheaper than other dealers. Can't comment on the service as of yet, and hopefully I won't have to ;)

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Just drove 4.5 hours to buy a demo M1000 from Terry and the boys at TT powersports and they were excellent to deal with, thanks again guys and I am looking forward to getting er rigged up for the hills.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive called every dealer in western canada to compare prices and the best quoted prices were ralphs outta calgary and a dealership in drayton valley, cant remember the name. Also i bought my sled from ralphs last year and they wer by far the best price. Echo was the highest price.....so ya stay away from them

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
top gear motorsports of of draton valley thats were i bought my new 09 hcr from dean is really nice to deal with:d

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes dean...thats who i talked to, good price he quoted me

I can attest to that. Dean is a great guy to deal with, no hassle no bullsh*t just good service. I bought my M8 Sno Pro from them last year.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think Bonnyville is your best bet,tell him snow and mud sent ya!
catmando!

wide_open

Reaction score
When I looked last year for a Cat, I found Echo and the dealer in Red Deer to be brutal. Called other places I can't remember now, ended up buying in Grande Prairie from Northgate. Great price, so good they called me up and wanted the sled back. Haven't had any issues with the sled so I can't complain about the service, but parts is brutal. Talk to Kevin at Hansen's in Beaverlodge, he knows his stuff.

Bandit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard really good things about Don Speed Parts, actually would have bought my m8 there, but he didn't have stock on what I wanted, but his pricing was really good.

Terry at T&T in bonnyville was great to deal with on my quad, so I imagine it would be the same with a sled, no BS pricing, and great service.

Lac La Biche is a good place to buy, decent pricing, but if you need your machine worked on, prepare to be waiting for it. Also make sure Kevin works on it, in my opinion he's the only decent mech there. Parts dept sucks. Also, must be a geological oddity there, because whenever you need parts they are ALL 2 weeks away, even though you can talk to another dealer and most of the time they can order them in for you and have it there in a day or two.

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lac La Biche is a good place to buy, decent pricing, but if you need your machine worked on, prepare to be waiting for it. Also make sure Kevin works on it, in my opinion he's the only decent mech there. Parts dept sucks. Also, must be a geological oddity there, because whenever you need parts they are ALL 2 weeks away, even though you can talk to another dealer and most of the time they can order them in for you and have it there in a day or two.

Yep, you pretty much summed up exactly what I think of Sporting Goods! It's gets really frustrating, to the point that I don't even want to buy my parts their anymore!!

shedy

Reaction score
Bought at m1000 at Top gear in Drayton Valley. Happy with price but can't get any warrant work out of them

Top Bottom