A good Arctic Cat dealer???

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don and his Team in Wainwright. Don's Speed Parts. Great guy great business!! and Jeff at Outlaw in Veg both really good guys.

R

rembrn3

Don't go to Ralphs, the dealership has gone downhill since the old man doesn't have control any more. The sales, business office, parts dept, and the service dept. are terrible. I stopped taking my money to them, rather drive an 1 1/2 to a better dealer

Turbo Cat

Reaction score
just woundering just moved to calgary and was just about to start dealing with ralph's because everybody that i quized from calgary snowmobile club said nothing but good things and i was told that they are the best price on units and on parts and accessories and was told that next year will be there 40th year in business.but if every department in the store has a problem then could you give me more info to how they are so bad
look forward to hearing more info!!

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lot's of good dealerships for sales out there but the service and parts dept suck.I find ya really have to shop for parts prices, especially on aftermarket stuff as the prices vary drasticly from shop to shop. Many dealerships can't even tell you how the aftermarket performance parts work............your the guinea pig. To me if they don't use them on their demo sleds they should not be able to sell them.Echo is a good example of over priced parts, not to mention many others. Don's speed is good if you like d and d stuff, and they know that stuff very well. My 2 cents.

dozer

Reaction score
if your in Camrose, how about Camrose Farm Equipment...

in my opinion stay away from c.f.e. have bought 2 sleds there and had very little dealer support, buddy bought one there and has had no dealer support we cant get warranty on things that should be,and after 5 weeks of sitting in their shop when i went to pick up my sled i was handed an arm load of parts that i had to take home and install myself,hows that for customer service,these guys cant even setup a stock sled properly. let a lone anything with mods. these guys just dont have the knowledge. they cant even rebuild a fox air shock cause no one knows how. my riding partner and i have had nothing but trouble with these guys i should have learned after the first sled i bought from them an m8 but i thought it was just a bad sled,so traded it on m1000,both buddy and i have 1000's now and it has been nothing but grief to get them to work properly case we have no dealer support. this year we switched to Dons speed parts they are awesome. they will warranty our sleds and preform professional repairs in a timely manner. they also have the knowledge to help tune your sled and make it rip. these guys are awesome and are really great to deal with,extremely happy with the service at don's. A big thanx to everyone at dons my sled hauls a$$ now.

Shortcut

Reaction score
I deal with cc cycle in westlock, Jim went the extra mile last year when I was looking for an m8sp, didn't have one in stock, but phoned me an hour later, and said it would be there tomorrow for me. Great service in my books. Buddy blasted into me not longer after picking it up and bent the tunnel, great job on the replacement by cc.

catcat

Reaction score
I would go to Ralphs for sure, I am a little biased because I work there but they really are a good company. And they will do what they can to help you in anyway.

Top Bottom