872 BB or turbo or stock

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering why you would say turboes are only good for slaying chutes? I run a MCXpresss in my Nytro and the best days I have riding is when were in the trees or find some chest deep powder!! In fact I rarely climb anymore, Could be too old or too boring being able to shoot over the top of everything you point at. There are three of us turboed in our group (Two Nytro's and one Pro) and most times we will ride past the big hills in search of treed areas and deep snow that most guys ignore. Thats where the real fun is. Not picking a fight just saying that turboed sleds are good for more than straight up.

X2 for the 4 year warranty! Why wreck that for a sled that already rips out of the box? If you want to do some thing look at your riding style and who you ride with. If you ride with turbo guys slaying chutes then go turbo. If you ride in the tight trees bb would probably suit you better. If you ride with guys that are stock keep it stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering why you would say turboes are only good for slaying chutes? I run a MCXpresss in my Nytro and the best days I have riding is when were in the trees or find some chest deep powder!! In fact I rarely climb anymore, Could be too old or too boring being able to shoot over the top of everything you point at. There are three of us turboed in our group (Two Nytro's and one Pro) and most times we will ride past the big hills in search of treed areas and deep snow that most guys ignore. Thats where the real fun is. Not picking a fight just saying that turboed sleds are good for more than straight up.

You need to read what I wrote a little more carefully! I never said once that turbos are only good slaying chutes, I said if he rides with those types of guys then turbo your sled. I have seen many turbo sleds in the trees because like you I find that the trees is some of the funnest riding!

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely!! Its amazing how many new guys i ride with that say I would never ride one of those heavy submarines. Then they come riding in the deep with us and its the turbo guys getting around helping out all the stuck stockers. They are usually pretty amazed how they climb up on top of the snow rather than plow through it! Dont get me wrong I love my stock XM 163 for fun factor but when the snow is really deep and untouched it can stay in the trailer and bring out the Turbo. That said id love to turbo my last year XM as my son is getting the new 154XM I have ordered. Ahhhhhh cant wait for the snow to fall!!!

No problem! I know how people can take that the wrong way, cause most people think that climbing strait up is all that people with turbos do!

Top Bottom