850s with no issues

oldfart

Reaction score
I have 600 miles on my 850 with zero issues. I did remove the insulation etc in the clutch area that was talked about. I did have one little issue that is hardly with mentioning, the rubber nub on the starter button came off, but it may have been from a tree rub also.
I had a 174" T3 before this and a 163" TSS turbo XM before that. The 850 is hands down the best machine I have ridden.

No Regrets, just a huge grin.

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still running strong, have just over 900km, about to start my 5th jug of oil, blew a belt at 850km (about 800km on that belt) it literally blew up with out warning have never seen a belt go like that. going to add some venting.

I to have some running board bending, but I'm sure its probably from a hidden stump. Also broke one of the cast Aluminum rear foot rests, unsure how.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Still running strong, have just over 900km, about to start my 5th jug of oil, blew a belt at 850km (about 800km on that belt) it literally blew up with out warning have never seen a belt go like that. going to add some venting.

I to have some running board bending, but I'm sure its probably from a hidden stump. Also broke one of the cast Aluminum rear foot rests, unsure how.

View attachment 203825

nice real world picture.... I like it!!!

Top Bottom