800R Big Bore

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some reliable power!:D
Has anyone run any Big Bore Kits on their 800Rs and do ya have any words of advice on where and who?
RKnight I know you have a 860 (I think) in your 800HO, who did yours and are ya happy.
How much $
What would you guys do for some more HP without the $8000 turbo.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe check with Glengine. He works in a sled shop in edmonton. I'm sure he would have some good info.

LL Rotax#88

Reaction score
Talk to Al at the sled shed in Revy, he has a 888r kit thats out and works well............ 250-814-0018. Good guy to talk to

renshawrider

Reaction score
Check out Mots Machining in ST Albert . Tom is the owner and I believe he has a 880 kit out there..

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definetly call Tom at Mots machining in St Albert,he is a great guy to talk to and does excellent work.Thinking of a BB kit myself.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
860 all billet big bore or just a trick head which adds 15hp all on its own:D:cool:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CPI TURBO. 3900 CAN shipped to ur door. cant go wrong there. Thats my next step.

what other parts and mods are required! how much to get installed?
I am not all that well versed in turn n wrenches, BUT I SURE LOVE WOP!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On your mototr we have 860 kits for it that work awesome.. We did one for a guy and he said he was kickin ass on ones that had been done over in or around revvy area.. But i'm not sure who or where.. But we have done alot of the kits and they work great.. Because of how computer is set up they actually work better on the '07s than the '08s right now cause we are sending some of the comp for the '08s out to get done but they we havnt got any back yet.. But on yours it's an easy install and put 2-3Gin to each tank of gas (sled tank).. and then pull the cord and go.. there arent any clutching issues or nothing.. Simple and comes with head and all..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that they are about 3500 installed and set-up.. Thtas ready to pull cord.. Watch the cpi turbo's i heard of a couple of guys today that called us lookin for aerochargers cause there turbo's seized up.. they were from cpi.. We got in a Aerocharger 66series today... Man is that a big turbo...

Top Bottom