800 renagade?

rev

Reaction score
Gentalmen this site bar non is the everist of them all, i have sat on the side lines all winter long (watching posts and learned plenty) and am now looking at a new quad. I am looking at the new 800 renagade what are your guys opinion good,bad,ugly,etc

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I rode with Ron several times and I dont think you can go wrong,that thing is a blast to ride!
catmando!
Welcome aboard!

Renegade64

Reaction score
I haven't rode one, but a buddy I work with has one and loves it. The only downside(if you can call it one) that I have heard is you don't have as good of fender protection from mud and water as the other 4X4 quads out there. Good luck and welcome.

rev

Reaction score
Thanks for the input gentalmen will probaly order mine this week, and see if i can order a fender flare kit for it.

jaydadawg

Reaction score
Just picked mine up two weeks ago. i got the 800X. I love it, before that i had never even been on a quad but i moved to saskatchewan in the oilfields where most people have at least two quads each. my buddy is a quad enthusiest and advised me to get the renegade. just went on a quad rally last weekend where the whole time was in a valley through a river the machine spent most of the day with water and mud over the seat and i only got stuck once. where as the other guys i was with( polaris 500 sportsmans) were getting stuck all day. i put 26 inch mudlites on it. any ways you cant go wrong, the sooner the better for ya cause then u can ride sooner!

Top Bottom