6.5' box with 8' deck

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How annoying is an 8 foot deck on a short box? I've been looking around and I want a 7 foot with an extension but they're hard to find with that combo. I see the 8' on short box being a nuisance with the overhang but that could be just me

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out cross trax decks.
If you want, you can come have a look at mine. I have the 6.5 with the extension..

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could have found a 7' with extension, but if it's a good deal, an 8' isn't that bad to live with... You'll just bump your head a few times, and parking (reversing) is a bit of a b!tch!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get a Cross Trax but I'm kind of on a budget at the moment. Just looking for something a bit cheaper for now and maybe upgrade in the summer.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 7ft with a 9" slide out on a 5.5 box. was ok but getting in and out of th box was a pain especially when loaded. but no other isues. it worked .

sledder777

Reaction score
Full Lotus out of Vernon builds the best sled decks out there bar none, hands down. With either the extension or with an overhang, nothing out there comes close to their part quality.

Top Bottom