5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But ziplock big bags I think were the find of the day, middle of empty field, no creek, no bucket, no way. Had gallon of water from Larry, a water pump from chad and one very overheated quad provided by Dean ( who couldn't stay out the %$%##$ mud if his life depended on it) ...

Thanks to Larry for the jug 'o water and Chad for the pump or I woulda propbably had to get towed back! Wait a minute, that was Imdoo'n Larry? Lol, now I don't feel so guilty for trying to splash him. :)

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think that's a little of everything...

Attachments

• IMG_4697.jpg
    IMG_4697.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_4722.jpg
    IMG_4722.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_4622.jpg
    IMG_4622.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_4688.jpg
    IMG_4688.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_4532.jpg
    IMG_4532.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_4725.jpg
    IMG_4725.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_4614.jpg
    IMG_4614.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_4635.jpg
    IMG_4635.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_4540.jpg
    IMG_4540.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_4706.jpg
    IMG_4706.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 220

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Also, in case anyone was wondering... I found the rock.........

Ya what was all the talk about the rock this year? I found that thing 6 years ago didn't think it was a big deal guess maybe I shoulda walked around it...get any pics??

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes another successful and fun weekend.... friday nite was abit of a blur may have went a little too hard....had a great time though...wish i had more time to ride less time behind the wheel but it was worth every mile to see all the people again... its always a pleasure to be in the group..:)

rumour has it my evil twin was out .... ; )

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea and a few more sport quads too last year it was mostly my group and me on my bike and like a few other but defnitly a bit more again.....also seems like it was one of the bigger campouts with most people it seemed like

I was pleased with the dirt bike turnout too, there were 7 bikes in our group this year, and same last year too I believe. I'm not sure but I think you may have been a few sites over from us, there was suzuki 4 stroke two sites over from us..woulda been site # 4 or 5?. It was great conditions for bikers this year, thoroughly pleased, I love the riding out there.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mike I was glad to see your group made it. Lisa and I went out Sunday with Arnold and his lovely wife and ran the trail. We did find the mud hole everyone was having issues with. Otherwise it was great to see everyone having a good weekend that you and your families can put away in your photo albums and memory's. It was Lisa's first jamboree and she enjoyed it alot. I may look at getting a Razor for next season. Can't wait for the next one. hopefully it can rain all night and be good for the day next time.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Mike I was glad to see your group made it. Lisa and I went out Sunday with Arnold and his lovely wife and ran the trail. We did find the mud hole everyone was having issues with. Otherwise it was great to see everyone having a good weekend that you and your families can put away in your photo albums and memory's. It was Lisa's first jamboree and she enjoyed it alot. I may look at getting a COMMANDER for next season. Can't wait for the next one. hopefully it can rain all night and be good for the day next time.

Fixed it for you......Typo

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Mike I was glad to see your group made it. Lisa and I went out Sunday with Arnold and his lovely wife and ran the trail. We did find the mud hole everyone was having issues with. Otherwise it was great to see everyone having a good weekend that you and your families can put away in your photo albums and memory's. It was Lisa's first jamboree and she enjoyed it alot. I may look at getting a COMMANDER or 2 Razor's for next season. Can't wait for the next one. hopefully it can rain all night and be good for the day next time.

Fixed it for you......Typo

Fixed it for you :)

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When QUICK RACING'S Can-Am pooped its pants, he had to rely on a Polaris to get him through the rally. It's a learning curve! :d

Top Bottom