30-40 snow and mudders ascend on revy!!!

sledhed88

Reaction score
Woo ill be in revy this weekend!! Not sure if im invited to this thing but id like to meet some of yalls. Ill be the Black M6 either on a tow rope or goin real fast lol:d Where is the meeting place boulder? I didnt wanna read through 7 pages really sorry. Meet u guys out there. Braaapppp:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I don't look at the glass half full...... I look at it and the line up at the bar and decide if there is enough left so i won't go dry before the full one is in my hand. Think positive!!!!

There was no drink in my hand at the time......

OKAY JULIENNE(TRAILER PARK BOYS)..... I THINK YOU EVEN HAD A GLASS 1/2 FULL IN YOUR HAND WHEN YOU HIT THE GROUND UNDER "BAILEY'S" WEIGHT AND STILL NEVER SPILLED A DROP.... LOL:d:d:d:d:d

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woo ill be in revy this weekend!! Not sure if im invited to this thing but id like to meet some of yalls. Ill be the Black M6 either on a tow rope or goin real fast lol:d Where is the meeting place boulder? I didnt wanna read through 7 pages really sorry. Meet u guys out there. Braaapppp:beer:

we will be meeting on the 7th in the restaurant at the glacier resort for drinks and to meet and great then talk about the days riding to come......everyone welcome...the gathering will start about 6:30 pm on sat. the 7th.....see you there....

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
OKAY JULIENNE(TRAILER PARK BOYS)..... I THINK YOU EVEN HAD A GLASS 1/2 FULL IN YOUR HAND WHEN YOU HIT THE GROUND UNDER "BAILEY'S" WEIGHT AND STILL NEVER SPILLED A DROP.... LOL:d:d:d:d:d
haha.... It was the last drink of the night, and I didn`t want to spill it. That should have been on Sports Desk as the highlight of the night or Wilde America...... When fat chicks attack!!!!

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ealy mornin on Thurday and we are officially off to revy.

Looks like the roads will be clear all the way and snow in the forecast over the weekend.

Everyone drive safe and we will see you in a day or so...

Peace out,

Papa, and Meatman..

Oh and Sick there is a reason for Brandon's handle...LOL

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving for revy today on the crazy roads. BORROWED MY COUSIN SLED, AS MY ENGINE IS BLOWEN TO PIECES, HEY PP WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS LIKE.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hear it`s good and still supposed to get some more fresh and a bit of everything else to. You guys and gals all have a safe trip.
........oh and when you are travelling on Streeter St. over to Boulder and if you go up the Kirkup there have been a lot of moose on the lower trails. Stay back, don`t approach them, they are looking for dates.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hear it`s good and still supposed to get some more fresh and a bit of everything else to. You guys and gals all have a safe trip.
........oh and when you are travelling on Streeter St. over to Boulder and if you go up the Kirkup there have been a lot of moose on the lower trails. Stay back, don`t approach them, they are looking for dates.

you hear that sick, i think we might have found you a date for saturday night after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be careful though, this one might fight back too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::D:D:D:D

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where r u guys riding Sunday? We're hitting Quartz Sat afternoon then on to Revy for Sunday. Would like to tag along and meet some fellow S&Mers

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got home yesterday from the PW ride in revy!!!!! good thing we moved over to S&M, cause it was painful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

met some really good peeps, had a great time, and the snow was GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to the next time already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got some pics, couple are blurry, but that's just the way she goes some times!!!!!!!!

IMGP1231.jpg

IMGP1229.jpg

papafinger and his dad

IMGP1230.jpg

IMGP1232.jpg

IMGP1233.jpg

the hein bro's, snowknight(rocky)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stefie(IMSICK), ray(JBB), rocky(snow knight)
IMGP1234.jpg

IMGP1236.jpg

IMGP1237.jpg

meatman tearing it up!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMGP1238.jpg

IMGP1240.jpg

IMGP1241.jpg

IMGP1244.jpg

Top Bottom