30-40 snow and mudders ascend on revy!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You guys n gals will have a good time........ Beware, you'll be riding with woodies, and he can't even stay upright on a trail...... Here's the pic that woodies never wanted posted...... Lol

Attachments

• 100OLYMP-P1160051_P1160051.jpg
    100OLYMP-P1160051_P1160051.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 72

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys n gals will have a good time........ Beware, you'll be riding with woodies, and he can't even stay upright on a trail...... Here's the pic that woodies never wanted posted...... Lol
that's awesome!!!!!!!!!! thanx ric!!!!!!!:beer::beer:

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just found this on SW. goes to show, just gotta look for some fresh, that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revy Feb 17 Pics - SnoWest Forum

Nice pics for sure. We are definately going to find some untracked in that vas wilderness. Now if we can keep woodie upright on the trail and sick upright when we get back to the lodge everything will be fine:d:d

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Nice pics for sure. We are definately going to find some untracked in that vas wilderness. Now if we can keep woodie upright on the trail and sick upright when we get back to the lodge everything will be fine:d:d
20 bucks says you hit the ground first.... and I'll even pay the exchange so you get 20 USD!!!!

jaybo10

Reaction score
sounds like good times.My buddy and i are in golden doing ave training on 6th and seventh and will be coming over to ride revy.Sounds like good times.09 summit hilclimb and 09 renegade.let the fun begin.

W

woodies

NOW WHY WOULD YOU MAKE UP A STORY LIKE THAT???? I WAS SIMPLEY CHECKING THE YAMAHA OIL SHUT OFF SYSTEM, AND IT WORKED.:d

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you sure it was a CHICK that beat you up???????????????????????????

I heard the whole story. They were telling like it was a lengendary David vs Goliath battle at the Husky gas station the next day. From what I heard Sick knows how to take a punch. :beer::d

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I heard the whole story. They were telling like it was a lengendary David vs Goliath battle at the Husky gas station the next day. From what I heard Sick knows how to take a punch. :beer::d

We will see soon enough. He get's out of line with me I will slap him like a lil biotch:d:d

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
We will see soon enough. He get's out of line with me I will slap him like a lil biotch:d:d
you pass out, i'm tea bagging you and drawing an outline of my sac with a sharpie so you have something to remember me by..... maybe I'll even glue on a little nut fuzz so you get the full effect upon waking up

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
you pass out, i'm tea bagging you and drawing an outline of my sac with a sharpie so you have something to remember me by..... maybe I'll even glue on a little nut fuzz so you get the full effect upon waking up
:eek::eek:
NOW THAT WOULD BE WORTH SEEIN'.......... BAHAHAHAHAHA:d

Top Bottom