30-40 snow and mudders ascend on revy!!!

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since today marks 1 month to the day from when the diesel leaves the driveway destined for revy, I thought it was time to give a big shout out to all snow and mudders.
Can't believe it has been over a year since we have decided to put this plan together. After logging countless hrs on the computer and many minutes of cell phone usage and texts, we are set.

March 7th-11th 30-40 of us (mostly from the max thread) will be spending 5 glorious days riding these majestic mnt tops, guzzling countless beers at local watering holes, arguing who had the best climb of the day, and laughing at the biggest tank (I have trophies for both:d). My vote is IMSICK will be hosting both at the end of the week.:d:d

We will be staying at (the much maligned as of late) Glacier House Resort. I must say they have been more than accomodating in their colaboration of this event so far and I believe (hope) it will continue on throughout our stay.

For all you local s&mer's that live in the area, we would love to meet you. It would certainly be nice to put a face to the peep name. Join us for the ride or for a beer/crown, at the end of the day. Shouldn't be to hard to find us on the hill. We will more than likely be the motley crew appearing to have no business on the hill:d:d

Believe I speak for all when saying that the excitement is almost unbearable. Thanks to Snow and Mud for giving us a home. You have been fantastic. Thanks to, our founder, Redlineguy for creating this opportunity. To all the peeps who, over the past year, I proudly call my friends, Salou. See You all on the slopes:d:d

Wes

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Well said Pa and please get the picture with Sick with the trophies......:d bbbwwwahahahahaha :beer: :beer: Sorry I won't be there was looking forward to meeting everybody.. but another day and another time...:d

Booster..

9hundo

Can't wait for it! Thanks for all the hard work Wes...your first couple rounds are on me! And remember everyone, party at Booster's house on the 12th:d:d:d:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well said pa and please get the picture with sick with the trophies......:d bbbwwwahahahahaha :beer: :beer: Sorry i won't be there was looking forward to meeting everybody.. But another day and another time...:d

booster..

booster not gonna be at the pw ride? Huh? Whazzup......

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
booster not gonna be at the pw ride? Huh? Whazzup......

Kind of an oxymoron isn't it. Biggest pw not on the inaugural ride. He will be there is spirits. Chastise him every time I have to buy my own beer. LOL

Gonna miss ya buddy

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of an oxymoron isn't it. Biggest pw not on the inaugural ride. He will be there is spirits. Chastise him every time I have to buy my own beer. LOL

Gonna miss ya buddy
don't worry booster, i'll make sure to drink your share of the crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
determined to keep this on the 1st pg thru the revy trip. Will be checkin on conditions and postin pics while we r there. Should be one heck of a rippin good time.

Unless you don't already know JBB is selling duct tape by the inch or cm, and a step by step explanation with pics on how to avoid sick, buck, and snow-knight on a good drunken aroused night....

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
determined to keep this on the 1st pg thru the revy trip. Will be checkin on conditions and postin pics while we r there. Should be one heck of a rippin good time.

Unless you don't already know JBB is selling duct tape by the inch or cm, and a step by step explanation with pics on how to avoid sick, buck, and snow-knight on a good drunken aroused night....
i'm only attracted to the blonde, brunette, red head CHICKS!!!!!! so that rules most of you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm only attracted to the blonde, brunette, red head BOYZ WITH SLEDS!!!!!! [/COLOR]so that rules most of you WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well Im glad I have black hair, and a big roll of duct tape... I am going to try and make it for a day or 2, Sick said he would drive me! what ever that means...

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well Im glad I have black hair, and a big roll of duct tape... I am going to try and make it for a day or 2, Sick said he would drive me! what ever that means...
have fun with him!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well im glad i have black hair, and a big roll of duct tape... I am going to try and make it for a day or 2, sick said he would drive me! What ever that means...

just watch out for the fat chicks that might beat him down.... Lol ...... Lmao....... Bahahahahahahahahaha ....... J/k sick!;)

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just watch out for the fat chicks that might beat him down.... Lol ...... Lmao....... Bahahahahahahahahaha ....... J/k sick!;)

hahaha tough to do. He is like a lard magnet

Just got a call from one on the guys going who is pd up and booked. He has run into some bad times and is looking for someone to buy his spot from him.

Anyone interested feel free to send me a pm for the details....

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha tough to do. He is like a lard magnet

just got a call from one on the guys going who is pd up and booked. He has run into some bad times and is looking for someone to buy his spot from him.

Anyone interested feel free to send me a pm for the details....

who, what????? Did bucky scare him off?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you sure it was a chick that beat you up???????????????????????????

it was a she-male dressed like barney the dinosaur!!!! Sick said he has never been so turned on in his life!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a quick update, i will be heading to revy this weekend for a bit of advanced scouting work for the pw ride!!!!!!! we will TRY to leave any pow that we find somewhat untouched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom