3 year old racing mx

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome dude.......you must be very proud.....that helmet makes the little guy look even smaller

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Cool.. Some kids just have the gift. My boy at age 2 would not touch his peddle bike with the training wheels on, so one day I decided to take them off his bike and let him Dump it over a few times. Thought then he would realize why he needed the training wheels. Boy was I wrong. He took right off like a duck to water and was on a dirtbike racing CMRC pee-wee shortly after. Now he's 12 and on a 250f and I can't catch him. I never tell him that though, I always have an excuse like "my 450 is running shitty today son" or " I just cased that step up and hurt my wrist a little so I'm just going to take it easy for a few laps"
:rolling: see what you have to look forward to. LMAO!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Face it,you're just wore out...
or too hung over
Cool.. Some kids just have the gift. My boy at age 2 would not touch his peddle bike with the training wheels on, so one day I decided to take them off his bike and let him Dump it over a few times. Thought then he would realize why he needed the training wheels. Boy was I wrong. He took right off like a duck to water and was on a dirtbike racing CMRC pee-wee shortly after. Now he's 12 and on a 250f and I can't catch him. I never tell him that though, I always have an excuse like "my 450 is running shitty today son" or " I just cased that step up and hurt my wrist a little so I'm just going to take it easy for a few laps"
:rolling: see what you have to look forward to. LMAO!

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awesome. I know exactly how proud you feel. My little guy let me take the training wheels off his PW50 when he turned 3 and I will admit I had a tear in my eye the first time he went out in the pasture by himself. Good stuff.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awesome,ak you can shave the head on those lil kdx/jr 50's and get 10:1 comp . Stock they are only 5:1.Best upgrade you can do on those lil bikes,and its free.I tried everything on that bike fmf gold series pipe fmf silencer,gearing,air filter etc..

aksnopro

Reaction score
Roger that i was reading that online i put the 11 tooth sprocket on and that helped a bit, after you shave the head do you run race gas? Or premium? To slow the burn down for the higher compression?

Its awesome to here other stories! Thanks for sharing!

Chase will make around 15 races this season :)

Got a race tomorrow and i cant wait!! :)

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roger that i was reading that online i put the 11 tooth sprocket on and that helped a bit, after you shave the head do you run race gas? Or premium? To slow the burn down for the higher compression?

Its awesome to here other stories! Thanks for sharing!

Chase will make around 15 races this season :)

Got a race tomorrow and i cant wait!! :)

that picture is to cute man......good luck tomorrow...

sickcat05

Reaction score
Wow that's one thing us riders can wish for..... right one 13 years he'll be the next big one!
Good job getting him into the sport good luck little guy

aksnopro

Reaction score

aksnopro

Reaction score
Yeah would like to get him into a smaller framed helmet but its not that heavy, i actually cut down the foam on the cheeeks to make this one fit so its a smaller framed helmet then he should be wearing lol...

:)

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So cool You must be so proud. My boy started riding when he was 3 as well. We just started the race thing a couple years ago. And this past season he won the Junior MX2 championship.

Top Bottom