14 year old newbie here

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i am from Calgary, Alberta, and i am 14 years old, i have a big passion for banshee's since i was 12, it first started when my dad bought a banshee, since them, i had 5 different banshee's, 2 of which i still have. One of them is stock except for pipes and filter. And the other one is a built banshee full of mods. Right now the red banshee is taken apart due to the price of race fuel, and i cant afford to run it on race fuel, there fore im running it on pump gas. here are some pics of my toys, enjoy

DSCF0425.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

DSCF0399.jpg

my second banshee

DSCF0360.jpg

S8003014-1.jpg

S8003015-3.jpg

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:clap2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
A Banshee is a great,fast machine and a lot of fun to rip around on.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. good to see younger guys still interested in working on their own stuff. most nowadays send it to the shop for mods, repairs etc kuddos keep up the good work.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what interest do the bank of Mom and Dad charge?

Welcome, look forward to your post's.

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. good to see younger guys still interested in working on their own stuff. most nowadays send it to the shop for mods, repairs etc kuddos keep up the good work.

thanks magnet, i like to do my own work, with the risk that i do something wrong, ill learn from my mistakes, but mostly i learn from other peoples mistakes. 2 years ago, i was cleaning the carbs on my dads banshee. Now after viewing forums and studying, i know how to take the whole bike apart and put it back together. I did the clutch on the red one, cause it ripped the clutch arm apart, and it welded the clutch balls together (i forget what their called) so i replaced everything, and it was during riding time, like i went back to camp to replace it lol, bought a new clutch and everything, then i ripped the crap out of her after the clutch was put in lol.

Top Bottom