3 sleds on F150

Hirmkin

Reaction score
When I had my 2012 I could put one sled in the back and hook up to my trailer no problem.
Then I got a 2014 with a backup camera then my problems started.
The Ford oval where the camera is house is a lot thicker and would hit the hitch coupler latch.
Because I didn’t want to screw around early in the morning with loading the sleds I decided to build a single sled deck.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 220
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

Reaction score
And he's a good kid too....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I told her about this conversation....... she said "No one younger than 27" lol....

She was a pain in the ass as a teen, to the point I kicked her out when she was 18. She now works two jobs, and saved enough money to pay for herself and her aunt to go to Times Square in NY for her 21st birthday. Since then she has saved enough for a down-payment on her first car, and bought herself a 2015 Mustang. As nervous as that makes me, she is paying her own way and earning the things she needs and wants. I'm totally proud of her. Now I may not wait so long to give the boy-child a taste of tough love lol

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I told her about this conversation....... she said "No one younger than 27" lol....

She was a pain in the ass as a teen, to the point I kicked her out when she was 18. She now works two jobs, and saved enough money to pay for herself and her aunt to go to Times Square in NY for her 21st birthday. Since then she has saved enough for a down-payment on her first car, and bought herself a 2015 Mustang. As nervous as that makes me, she is paying her own way and earning the things she needs and wants. I'm totally proud of her. Now I may not wait so long to give the boy-child a taste of tough love lol

So then.... What's her top number? No one older than say.............42? ;)

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why this is relevant? I've never taken pliers to any of my trucks sheet metal have you? So it tears big deal. Is the next vid going to be of a regular steel panel soaking in some calcium chloride to show corrosion?

Haha is 3 sleds on an f150 relevant? As for your corrosion test, do what ever you want and dont let anyone stand in your way man!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha is 3 sleds on an f150 relevant? As for your corrosion test, do what ever you want and dont let anyone stand in your way man!
Seen enough rust buckets of all makes to know the results of that test already...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bring your truck over so i can see how easy the body panels peel off!!

Ok ill bring the rustiest one I got... 96 Chev rusted out wheelwells and cab corners. I'll even bring the pliers, vise grips if you want. I'll video it from my lawn chair whilst drinking beer. Should be a good vid. PM me your address and the time you wish to attempt and fail at peeling my chevy?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't say I see the relevance either. Isn't the "military grade aluminum" only out on the newer models 14's or 15's? Also... wtf does that have to do with having 2 sleds on a trailer, and one in the box? *shrug*

I figured silly a thread would be a good place for it. Funny YOU guys getting YOUR panties ruffled about it, I thought that was my department haha. Maybe I'll start a thread...

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good, let me know when you are free this spring.... besides what does the body panels have to do with what a ford can haul??? or are you just another chev owner who is mad cause the ford hauls and pulls more than a chev, all the while without the rear bumper dragging on the pavement??;););)

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good, let me know when you are free this spring.... besides what does the body panels have to do with what a ford can haul??? or are you just another chev owner who is mad cause the ford hauls and pulls more than a chev, all the while without the rear bumper dragging on the pavement??;););)

I have two Dodge one tons, two chev half tons and an old Ford. You? All but the old Ford are disposable. It was just a video but whatever hahahaa

Top Bottom