3 sleds on F150

Reaction score
I figured silly a thread would be a good place for it. Funny YOU guys getting YOUR panties ruffled about it, I thought that was my department haha. Maybe I'll start a thread...

I'm not bothered in the least. I thought you were trying to make a point that I was missing. I have zero loyalty to any brand, ever. All brands have lemons and tanks.... luck of the draw. I put 80,000 km on an '81 Pontiac Acadian without putting oil in it... couldn't kill the damn thing.

Since you like videos though, here is one.... also just for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZELP4n3cLxo

tipper

Reaction score
Saw a ford ranger the other day with two sleds on a deck LOL wish I could have taken a picture!

Reaction score
Likewise with sleds.... I see the brand loyalty here... I'd drive anything and have just as much fun. Hell, hook up my cooler to any of them and put me on top and I'd have fun too! lol
1890485_10151944631766277_1501587836_o.jpg

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had numerous chevs, but am now a ford guy i admit. they all have good and bad. i am suprised to hear you admit you have a dodge..... most guys say they have a cummins...i think cause they are scared to admit they drive a dodge:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have two Dodge one tons, two chev half tons and an old Ford. You? All but the old Ford are disposable. It was just a video but whatever hahahaa

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to wonder... why so many trucks though?

Work 1ton. Backup work 1ton. Runabout work 1/2ton. Garbage/hunting truck. Grandpas old '49 truck... I have a Western Star and an International too and they all break down. None have aluminum bodies though, cant see it happening either. You guys buy all the aluminum trucks you want, I wont be.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find the aluminum comment so funny, what are you guys gonna say in a year or two when chev and dodge have aluminum bodies also?

Reaction score
Work 1ton. Backup work 1ton. Runabout work 1/2ton. Garbage/hunting truck. Grandpas old '49 truck... I have a Western Star and an International too and they all break down. None have aluminum bodies though, cant see it happening either. You guys buy all the aluminum trucks you want, I wont be.

Wow... jesus. Got a secret bat cave ?? I'd have to move just to park them all.... or annoy every neighbor on my block lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... jesus. Got a secret bat cave ?? I'd have to move just to park them all.... or annoy every neighbor on my block lol
Holio ain't a city dweller.

I just get pissed cause everyone is scared of aluminum bodies. "If it ain't steel it ain't chit" fawkin dinosaurs are scared of technology but welcome to the 21st century. Aluminum has been used in all kinds of high stress environments for decades but people are afraid it won't hold up in a measly pickup truck.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had numerous chevs, but am now a ford guy i admit. they all have good and bad. i am suprised to hear you admit you have a dodge..... most guys say they have a cummins...i think cause they are scared to admit they drive a dodge:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I run dodges as well. Use to run ford but a couple bad apples killed that. One I didnt even pay the bills it was a company truck but pretty much lived on a tow truck.
Still have my 81 ford that one stays till im dead.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i totally understand, the 6.0 was horrible for ford, even though with a few mods they actually are a good engine., as said by myself and a few others.... they are all overpriced pieces of **** actually

I run dodges as well. Use to run ford but a couple bad apples killed that. One I didnt even pay the bills it was a company truck but pretty much lived on a tow truck.
Still have my 81 ford that one stays till im dead.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i totally understand, the 6.0 was horrible for ford, even though with a few mods they actually are a good engine., as said by myself and a few others.... they are all overpriced pieces of **** actually
6.0 litre I had I dumped while it had warranty. Sad thing was the last two months I had it, I drove it to the dealership twice for repair, then once to the auction. If it wouldn't have had value still probably would have it highly modified as well.
6.4 litre was tow truck queen. I drove it to 115k and by that time my company had spent an additional 50k + on it. I transfered out and the next guy drove it to 170k or so and they put another 30k in and finally said enough. The biggest thing for me was the constant @ss fawking ford gave me because it was a company truck. Not just one dealership quite a few all over alberta.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess they all have there lemons, I had a 6.4 and put 220k on it trouble free and this is coming from a die hard gm guy. was a great truck till around 200k then I started having serious electrical issues.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look what I saw yesterday in the parking lot... fullsizeoutput_114f.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Top Bottom