2025 Are you ready?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Belt drive
New rear skid
New front suspension
200 hp
Lightest , highest HP 2 stroke turbo ever produced.
$30000.
What did I miss?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Belt drive
New rear skid
New front suspension
200 hp
Lightest , highest HP 2 stroke turbo ever produced.
$30000.
What did I miss?
I thought that belt drives are useless and unreliable according to some Doo crowd experts.
I would laugh if Doo introduced a belt drive, talk about eating crow, cant beat them join them.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought that belt drives are useless and unreliable according to some Doo crowd experts.
I would laugh if Doo introduced a belt drive, talk about eating crow, cant beat them join them.

Just trying to think of a time when BRP couldn’t beat anyone so they joined them……hmmm. Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trying to think of a time when BRP couldn’t beat anyone so they joined them……hmmm. Nope

Trailing Arms? Full A-arm front suspension? Slide rear suspension? Aluminum tunnel? Secondary clutch cam shaft design? On and on it goes but Ski-Doo had many firsts too. And soon to be.....Buddy tracking, without cell service.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trailing Arms? Full A-arm front suspension? Slide rear suspension? Aluminum tunnel? Secondary clutch cam shaft design? On and on it goes but Ski-Doo had many firsts too. And soon to be.....Buddy tracking, without cell service.

Don’t forget fuel injection…….. last to the party there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 year anniversary of the T3. Arguably the biggest changes in a platform that was only 2 seasons old. The 25 doo will make the 23/24 doo obsolete like the 13/14 xm. The way Maxwell has been working the catalyst thread I know it’s going to be a huge release. Polaris will be coming with a 9r turbo so doo upped the game.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 year anniversary of the T3. Arguably the biggest changes in a platform that was only 2 seasons old. The 25 doo will make the 23/24 doo obsolete like the 13/14 xm. The way Maxwell has been working the catalyst thread I know it’s going to be a huge release. Polaris will be coming with a 9r turbo so doo upped the game.

9R turbo is coming forsure, the 9R other than the clutches seems to be a good engine. It would run with the current GEN5 Turbo then.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I certainly can, your probably too young to remember but NO Doo would be what they are with out the joining the crowd scenario.
Just what you now take for granted was a Doo problem till they joined the crowd in things like Batteryless Fuel Injection, first innovated by Cat BTW.
Maybe that DPM system with carbs BRP used was better hahaha, better late then never I guess.
Oh the list goes on you just don't want to go there, that just one thing.
Better late then never on belt drives too.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9R turbo is coming forsure, the 9R other than the clutches seems to be a good engine. It would run with the current GEN5 Turbo then.
Hang on.............I am 100% sure you swore up and down at the 9R release that the motors would grenade before they got 100 kms on them. Now you say they are a good engine. That must hurt?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darn I remember when I first got affiliated with BRP with the Bannister group (Banner) in 1999. Darick Banner gave me two 2000 Summits but I had to liquidate my Cats.
I went from 800cc fuel injected sleds with A-arms to the best mountain sleds LOL. The 700 carbed sleds with trailing arm, all I figure it was a self best, better then the 670 LOL.
What a shock

Top Bottom