2023 Sled Show in Edmonton

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat continues to just say fawk off to the Western Canada sled market, great job ya jabronies.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We heard rumors that Cat is bring back the 1000cc triple this year...

758 lbs of living glory...

We don't need no sticking turbo

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always go Friday. If my wife and nieces/nephew come with me it will be a $200 night. Not cheap. No deals. But I’m still going because I have for decades. I’m a Sledder. I can definitely see some people not going. Especially if you don’t live 20 minutes away.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Didn’t Thunderstruck and 509 use to host these after parties?
we used to partner with Thunderstruck, and for many years with "The Betties" to host the afterparties, 509 did run some of their own for quite some time as well.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Is Jamie I bringing one?
from what I heard through the grapevine, they've managed to scrape up some CAT dealers to put together a presence at the show, I did not know the 858 was going to be there though.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always go Friday too. Might not be the best deals anymore, but still place for people to visit, bring their wife or kids for an outing, learn about the sport, clubs, etc. Places that bring gear typically price it to go as they dont want to pack it up. Go the last day and last hour and you'll be sure to find some deals. I always find gloves, socks, etc and justify going.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
71884339247__BA1DF199-8CA4-4E7E-9113-D14908769C0A.jpeg

From dragonweld28

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
From dragonweld28
Did you happen to see if the 858 was there? Curious to see what that thing looks like. I was hoping to make it to edmonton for the show this year but my back doesn't want to make the 8 hour drive, and the last reasonable flight sold out. I'm not paying $1,200 for a 1.5 hour flight.

Side note, if my computer stops being a royal piece of crap, I'll be having my Snowblind 3 movie showing at the Specialty Motorsports booth again this year, they've been nice enough to have it playing there once again. So be sure to stop by the specialty booth to get a little sneak peek of it if anyone's interested. As long at my buddy Landon pulls through and brings the TV since I wont be making it.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you happen to see if the 858 was there? Curious to see what that thing looks like. I was hoping to make it to edmonton for the show this year but my back doesn't want to make the 8 hour drive, and the last reasonable flight sold out. I'm not paying $1,200 for a 1.5 hour flight.

Side note, if my computer stops being a royal piece of crap, I'll be having my Snowblind 3 movie showing at the Specialty Motorsports booth again this year, they've been nice enough to have it playing there once again. So be sure to stop by the specialty booth to get a little sneak peek of it if anyone's interested. As long at my buddy Landon pulls through and brings the TV since I wont be making it.
The 858 will be there. Also the engine that they had hay days and the new screen to play with.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I also confirmed with one of the rep's I've known for years from Arctic Cat that the 858 Catalyst WILL be at the show, along with the demo of the new Garmin Gauge cluster.

It's fantastic to see them back at the show, albeit a small booth at least they are starting to show up again!

Also saw Altitude's Coors Light sled, it's SHARP!

Top Bottom