2023 Sled Show in Edmonton

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can’t afford 32 dollars once a year, you shouldn’t own a sled. It’s checking out new stuff and what’s new whether it be products, buying memberships, hanging out with people with the same interests. Getting pumped for another riding season. And of course the snowandmud after party. But most importantly supporting the industry. Wholly fawkin whiners, when you going to post how $hitty all the trails are cause that 25 bucks makes you intitled lol. I know I will be there if not in the booth I will spend a day just checking it out. Be a nice break from shinny top lmao!

It’s not the afford $32, it’s the worth, $15 to park a km away, $17 just to walk in….. not exactly priced accordingly. I have no problem affording $32 for something lol. I’m riding a $25k+ sled payed cash, that’s not the issue. I’ve watched the sled show go from pretty awesome, huge displays, good deals and half the cost of entry to half the size, no deals and twice the price….. unlike lots of people, I remember awhile back just like yesterday, todays society barely remembers details from last year. I’m not there to watch some guys jump onto an airbag, and I’m not there for an “internet buddies” party. I’m there to walk around, check out the parts I need and be enticed by deals. When there is no deals, and 90% of the vendors are too busy chatting with their besties to even give you the time of day it really makes you question why the hell im there. Like I said last year, I went to the S&M booth to grab a sweater and t shirt. 10 mins of waiting for someone to finish their bestie chats had me just walking away. Didn’t have any left of my size on the racks and nobody cared enough to look up from their buddy or Tim’s coffee to see if I needed help….. I’m not recognizable because I’m not in the clic but maybe read the audience. You weren’t there at the time catmando, I know who you are as I’ve bought a mountain sled glove hanger from ya and met you in the hills but the others could of cared less. I’m finding that’s the norm at pretty much most booths nowadays. If they don’t know you they don’t even look at you. Bought Tobe gloves last year, they had them at 3 different vendors. First two vendors couldn’t even put a price on them and give a guy the time of day to ask….. third vendor was the busiest and had a price on them. The guy walked right over to me right away, told me about there deals and gave me an extra $10 off the gloves. Perfect, just how they should be. One thing that looks cool this year is the show and shine, that could be a way to kill an extra 20-30 mins. As long as it’s not just full of sleds with a wrap and low handlebars on them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well worth the trip and experience. Come and get apparel well it lasts, that's one side

logo.jpg

Levithan

Reaction score
Not
It’s not the afford $32, it’s the worth, $15 to park a km away, $17 just to walk in….. not exactly priced accordingly. I have no problem affording $32 for something lol. I’m riding a $25k+ sled payed cash, that’s not the issue. I’ve watched the sled show go from pretty awesome, huge displays, good deals and half the cost of entry to half the size, no deals and twice the price….. unlike lots of people, I remember awhile back just like yesterday, todays society barely remembers details from last year. I’m not there to watch some guys jump onto an airbag, and I’m not there for an “internet buddies” party. I’m there to walk around, check out the parts I need and be enticed by deals. When there is no deals, and 90% of the vendors are too busy chatting with their besties to even give you the time of day it really makes you question why the hell im there. Like I said last year, I went to the S&M booth to grab a sweater and t shirt. 10 mins of waiting for someone to finish their bestie chats had me just walking away. Didn’t have any left of my size on the racks and nobody cared enough to look up from their buddy or Tim’s coffee to see if I needed help….. I’m not recognizable because I’m not in the clic but maybe read the audience. You weren’t there at the time catmando, I know who you are as I’ve bought a mountain sled glove hanger from ya and met you in the hills but the others could of cared less. I’m finding that’s the norm at pretty much most booths nowadays. If they don’t know you they don’t even look at you. Bought Tobe gloves last year, they had them at 3 different vendors. First two vendors couldn’t even put a price on them and give a guy the time of day to ask….. third vendor was the busiest and had a price on them. The guy walked right over to me right away, told me about there deals and gave me an extra $10 off the gloves. Perfect, just how they should be. One thing that looks cool this year is the show and shine, that could be a way to kill an extra 20-30 mins. As long as it’s not just full of sleds with a wrap and low handlebars on them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfectly said, exactly they way i feel.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your right about how everything is going south , I was just told no after party, one more thing that takes away from the social part.After finding that out and not needing anything I may just buy my memberships and take out the Harley.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Your right about how everything is going south , I was just told no after party, one more thing that takes away from the social part.After finding that out and not needing anything I may just buy my memberships and take out the Harley.
start an after party up then!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What… no after party?
That may have been one of the reasons why I was going… I might like to meet some new people…

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh, there always an afterparty.

Top Bottom