2018/2019 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3092.jpg IMG_3103.jpg IMG_3094.jpg

Pictures never do it justice

Rustystrings

Reaction score
Wow what a weekend to be up there heading out Friday morning looks like here will be a bit of snow left lol

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much snow is on the lower portion of the Renshaw trail? Good snow right from the main lot or is it still a little thin and icey for the first bit?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m on the way there now, will ride with you tomorrow. Sent ya a PM.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great conditions up Renshaw in the Anthills and still pow to be had if the sun stays out. We rode 2-3ft pow and fresh tracks for a good portion of the day. Got to the truck on fumes with the gauge flashing. Temps were brutal on the trail up but warmed up throughout the day.

The club was hard at work, cutting back willows and widening the well groomed trail.

King

Reaction score
Get out the Advil and a535. Pin it to win it. Hope you guys are burnin some gas. You didn’t take billy with ya I hope.

Cheers.

Lol, no Billy but he was with the Fox Creek boys at Allen and Clemina, same story, deep pow everywhere. When you going out again Gunner? (Got my 3" track on yesterday)

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Merc is right! Hotrod has been on the trail the last 2 days cutting back willows and the increase in snow has allowed him to widen the trail so people don’t have to ride right down the middle all the time. And he did mention talking to Merc63 and Alpine first thing in the morning before you went up! Haven’t heard of anyone going to Spirit yet, has anyone been out that way??

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, no Billy but he was with the Fox Creek boys at Allen and Clemina, same story, deep pow everywhere. When you going out again Gunner? (Got my 3" track on yesterday)

You sprucing up the old snow pony with a 3”. Sweet. An extra half inch to get to bottom is all you need sometimes. . Anyways. Once I get over the boubonic plague that I seem to have contracted I will be ripping. Renshaw looks reeeeeeel good

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We could hear a chopper around Renshaw when riding. Is there any heliski ops going on?

Top Bottom