2017 boating pics and vids

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a 12deg isn't it?

11 I think.

Still brutal rough on a big open wavy lake and hard to keep straight trolling without draggin a drift sock or bucket. Also the big top is a sail and wind can catch you off guard if you aren't constantly steering it. I like a challenge, it keeps my ADHD busy. Lol

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To put it in perspective his boat has a 11deg haul, bow riders are usually 26-42 to accommodate lake waves witch are typically consistent peak to valley to length ratio where as a ocean boat can have a 42-60 deg haul built for cutting through the waves versus skipping over them

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6dba49cf984f189709bba957dce8de11.jpg

Nsr at rocky mtn house

sarem

Reaction score
Do u hav any idea on where to get impellers for your a t 312? I couldnt find any steel ones. American turbine told me they wouldnt make any. I thought that was very weird. Guys at outlaw designed a wear ring cross and now i run a 309. But i miss the performance if 312.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do u hav any idea on where to get impellers for your a t 312? I couldnt find any steel ones. American turbine told me they wouldnt make any. I thought that was very weird. Guys at outlaw designed a wear ring cross and now i run a 309. But i miss the performance if 312.

Try inter mountain specialties. I don't think you will ever find steel impellers but you should find stainless steel ones for sure

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I got my last 312 from Kevin at Bratt... time for another soon too. Tell him Joel said to call if you go that route

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out last night on the nsr, wow thought we were going to get killed lol. Got catch in a bad storm. Lightning like crazy and down poured hard!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been out the last few days, Wapiti is really dropping, cleaning up nice and getting to be more fun. If it keeps dropping its gonna be challenging for some of the bigger higher degree boats for sure. Weird year on the rivers around here, seemed to stay high and muddy , then just dropped rapidly. Flooding made Lots of changes on the Wapiti, an awful lot of changes from the normal channels, but a ton of really nice new beautiful beaches. Took my mom out for a ride and a beache burger last week, she's 85, she still loves going.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 389
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 394
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 395
Top Bottom