2017 boating pics and vids

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been in the frazer river down stream from tete Catch? If you have you probably seen all the posts sticking out of the water. You guys know what they are? They look like railroad pillars, they are about 10" around and 4-5 all together. And still pretty tough! I hit one hiding under the water while I was stearin at the other ones lol. Now I get to pound out a dent!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutley nothing. Old man pulled up in the creek to pack a wood stove to the cabin and I snuck in behind him....had 2-3 beer and backed out. Picture is just trippy. Lots of water

Looks like two parked at shore and someone let the water out of the damn lol

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joel, have you been on the shuswap lately? If so, is there lots of crap floating? Wondering if I should take my boat to the lake this weekend.

I read the Kappel St launch is closed , not sure about main launch/Reds/Marina... mine is staying on the trailer until it goes down at least til the dock ramps go down instead of up lol!

Heres a pic of the he debris two saturdays ago out with Tex78 and our sons, south end of MaraI doubt theres a beach at all where the pic was taken as levels have increased every day from 1"-6"..... I'm looking forward to resuming the swimming season! Good luck Dennis!

I forgot to ask, hows your head?lol jk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tks Buddy!!! We got our RV parked for the season at Pierre's Point so itching to get the boat out but wow the water is high! All the trailers on the north side of Pierre's Point had to be moved as the water is now right across the camp ground in some spots (as of last Sunday).

PS just seen your question about my head. Healing time is 6 months but considering how intrusive the operation was so far so good!

I read the Kappel St launch is closed , not sure about main launch/Reds/Marina... mine is staying on the trailer until it goes down at least til the dock ramps go down instead of up lol!

Heres a pic of the he debris two saturdays ago out with Tex78 and our sons, south end of MaraI doubt theres a beach at all where the pic was taken as levels have increased every day from 1"-6"..... I'm looking forward to resuming the swimming season! Good luck Dennis!

I forgot to ask, hows your head?lol jk

Last edited:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ghost.JPG ghost2.JPG
Was at Ghost on May 5, water was super low just like expected. The north boat launch was as pictures, and the south was slightly more useable. I was on Sylvan on May 23, nobody on the lake being after the long weekend, and damn was it ever COLD!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why can't I post videos off my phone? Got a couple of good channels I want to post videos.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect day at Gull lake. On the water by 11 am and it was glass and quiet. By 3 it was a zoo.

Attachments

• IMG_3527.jpg
    IMG_3527.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_3530.jpg
    IMG_3530.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 256

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kinda jet boat is that joholio!? Custom weld? And how do you like it?

Yes its a 2004 CW Storm SE with 325hp-350 and AT312 pump. I brought it up form Washington when our dollar was par and got a smokin deal. We ran rivers around home when we first got it but now its a lake queen out here in the Shuswap. I LOVE being able to beach it anywhere, as opposed to fibreglass, but its rough in any waves and doesn't back up or steer at low speeds like a prop boat of course. We have logged just about 300hrs on it with minimal maintenance such as one new impeller after I got stuck on a gravel bar, a new sunbrella top and a tune up on the 9.9 Honda. Other than that and oil changes, it has been gas and go. Cheers

Top Bottom