2023 JET BOATING SEASON

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whos going to be heading out this weekend ? We are heading to Saunders
Can’t make er this weekend. Hitting lower red tomorrow aft to scratch the itch. Hope to hit Saunders maybe next weekend. Did manage to get the trail tech installed in the boat. Nice for a Speedo, odometer, GPS, and stereo control. Cheaped out on the big gauge from FF.

D086B90F-2162-4187-97A3-297FCAE9E169.jpeg

1682649671762.jpeg

Last edited:

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
316a7864342201cc9beee5476b8e843a.jpg

Was out on the nsr last weekend north of Saskatoon. My Dads first river boat and the first time driving one. He’s not used to the full send ways and let off when a sand bar was ahead of him and got stuck. Easy pull with the two boats however the starter on his rig failed. I towed him 12 km up river to the nearest launch then drove to the next launch to pick up the trucks and load my rig up.
5cd960e44c2a67fe1ffffb9e6033cff1.jpg

It was a heavy pull, looking back at some photos I should of had 200ft of rope for towing. my jet wash was pretty much going 100ft back to his boat. Hopefully I don’t have to tow anyone anytime soon but next time I’ll have 200ft of rope in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out yesterday for a mothers days bbq. My dads 383 with a whipple super charger on it burnt double the fuel as my 557 stroker did. Same length of boats but his is a few degrees flatter and a bit wider. Boat seems to work good, maybe the pump needs to be freshened up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks slow lol
Dang, you were correct on your view. Turns out the really expensive headers were built to tight to the engine and burnt up the hard to find coil packs during testing. Didn't even get to the start line. however, we were able to spend the weekend watching races on the river with some great people from the area and consume some gool ol cheap USA spirits.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang, you were correct on your view. Turns out the really expensive headers were built to tight to the engine and burnt up the hard to find coil packs during testing. Didn't even get to the start line. however, we were able to spend the weekend watching races on the river with some great people from the area and consume some gool ol cheap USA spirits.

Oh sh!t that’s not good! I was just trying to be funny lol

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s ok, buds will get er fixed up. Hopefully get a triple digit run soon.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^ love that little boat, really opened my eyes last summer. It just went EVERYWHERE and did it on pump regular… and burned less liters than the mini that ran out of gas and we towed it and the crew home lol

Top Bottom