Meanchicken

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any jet boat guys here know what happened with the Meanchicken website?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any jet boat guys here know what happened with the Meanchicken website?
The site has been shut down for about a month now, don't know why.
Too bad cause it had lots of good info.
Great knowledgeable members and NO government conspiracy BS.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The site has been shut down for about a month now, don't know why.
Too bad cause it had lots of good info.
Great knowledgeable members and NO government conspiracy BS.
At least a month yes, defiantly good information

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Registered https://www.meanchicken.ca/ will make a home for people here but need to figure out categories.
Format and layout was very similar, not as colorful as S&M but got the job done. Had all your basic garage and video categories and locations by categorized by individual state and province. Had a section for just about every single one of the major manufactures of boats and pumps and motors. Only had a small buy and sell section 1 for parts, 1 for boats and 1 for misc.

I don't recall it having the sponsorship space that S&M has and maybe that was part of the down fall, who knows. They did have a very small section of off topic discussion (Non boat related).

Maybe someone with a better memory can chime in

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They definitely had a section for user built boats, that was probably my favourite part and I certainly used that section for reference when I built mine. Although that's not as common now a days, most people just buy them.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Format and layout was very similar, not as colorful as S&M but got the job done. Had all your basic garage and video categories and locations by categorized by individual state and province. Had a section for just about every single one of the major manufactures of boats and pumps and motors. Only had a small buy and sell section 1 for parts, 1 for boats and 1 for misc.

I don't recall it having the sponsorship space that S&M has and maybe that was part of the down fall, who knows. They did have a very small section of off topic discussion (Non boat related).

Maybe someone with a better memory can chime in
They did have a sponsorship section.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a dedicated section for dealers and manufactures, I think at the top of the page there may had been a scrolling advertising, every time you refresh or changed the page it changed but it has been a while so not 100% on that.
I know you could contact Ron at AT or Claude at Exactwelding in PG easily through there page they had up on that forum. As I did numerous times.

Top Bottom