2017 / 2018 Valemount Conditions and Updates

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12748D15-22B9-413C-81BE-7D9754F13231.jpg 76FF5CEE-777D-41FD-BD73-3FF9B2DC69EC.jpg C9D9DD37-B74B-40DA-9307-88EE9786AE3A.jpg
This isn't going well... Always worked before. Someone pm me an email address and I can send them and they can try maybe?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Anybody in town got a thumb flipper for an Arctic Cat? Mine got broke when a tree jumped out in front of me at Allan Creek. Must have snowed a bit last night. Still decent snow to be found off the beaten path. Trail could definitely use some snow and cooler temps .

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody in town got a thumb flipper for an Arctic Cat? Mine got broke when a tree jumped out in front of me at Allan Creek. Must have snowed a bit last night. Still decent snow to be found off the beaten path. Trail could definitely use some snow and cooler temps .

Go and get the one off Maxwells sled.
It’s just sitting up there.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you check with Travis Auto?

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Clemina yesterday. Trail was good up and down, vis was poor and wasn't able to go very far, still fresh to he ridden past goat ridge bowl.

Rode Allen today for a few hours. Trail up and down was brutal, but covered all the way down to the lot. Lots of fresh to he had if you stray off the beaten path just a little bit. Snow/rain mix up top, and absolutely pouring down in the valley. Not helping grooming at all

atchaboi

Reaction score
whats that trail like into chapel? you guys riding it from the parking lot?
Full snow coverage all the way from the parking lot, bumps sucked but definitely not the worst I've ridden. Few of the creeks were starting to ice up too but was well worth it

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Breakin er in the right way hey boss!

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has been a very mix bag of weather over the last 10 days. Winter looks to may be setting back into the valley as we are seeing some cooler temperatures forecasted.

Looking up into the hills over the last couple of days, new snow does seem to be falling and this morning, some flakes are even reaching the valley bottom. It looks like there will certainly be some fresh snow this week.

We are trying to set the main tracks for all three managed areas this week in hopes for early season groomed trails for Friday, December 1st.

If all goes well, we will try to maintain our full grooming schedule from that point on.

Ride safe

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It has been a very mix bag of weather over the last 10 days. Winter looks to may be setting back into the valley as we are seeing some cooler temperatures forecasted.

Looking up into the hills over the last couple of days, new snow does seem to be falling and this morning, some flakes are even reaching the valley bottom. It looks like there will certainly be some fresh snow this week.

We are trying to set the main tracks for all three managed areas this week in hopes for early season groomed trails for Friday, December 1st.

If all goes well, we will try to maintain our full grooming schedule from that point on.

Ride safe
Grooming? That's awesome cause I'm old and fat and out of shape. My back is getting sore.

Top Bottom