Newest area update

Attachments

• Nov 23 2015 Update-page-001.jpg
    Nov 23 2015 Update-page-001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 821

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Rode Allen Ck on Thurs and Fri. Deep snow for this time of year. Got to ride the new axys. Big difference between my 15 and the 16 pros. Friday was awsome. Was getting a little tracked out around cabin so we just poked back to the next bowl. They started collecting trail fees on friday. Played in the trees and creeks both days. No damage on the machines. I got some great gopro footage I will try and upload later.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Rode Allen Ck on Thurs and Fri. Deep snow for this time of year. Got to ride the new axys. Big difference between my 15 and the 16 pros. Friday was awsome. Was getting a little tracked out around cabin so we just poked back to the next bowl. They started collecting trail fees on friday. Played in the trees and creeks both days. No damage on the machines. I got some great gopro footage I will try and upload later.

Thanks for letting me know,.. pffffff :)

No damage really with our group,.. but we were able to see a couple turbo AC's broke down haha.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys holy crap I just got back from the mac for 10 days and it's a winter wonderland at ground zero .
The TPOW Snow report from ground zero for Monday Nov 23.
Snowed all day , the wind picked late afternoon but all in all dropped a good 15-20 cm.
The Deck and pic-nic table where both shoveled off at 7 am this morning , pics are from 9 pm tonight.

Summit River Lodge
Valemount's Best Kept Secret

wooleybulley

Reaction score
Looking for some one to ride with Thursday? I'll be driving out from Edmonton wens evening or really early thurs morning

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it snowed in town yesterday? And hopefully more up top? Not sure if I should be back for this weekend

Top Bottom