2014 skidoo

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really is to trick to a nice snowcheck experience. It'll drive you mad if you vacillate and price check and stalk forums and wait for the sneak peak and the last day. Just pull the trigger and rest easy.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'm officially snow checked for a '14 163" summitx, black with red, matching raptors and electric start and manual recoil........ Bring it on.......... Many accessories to come, eg: Hid litebar(oem style), glove box extension, rear storage extension, quick disconnect sway bar links, hd rear bumper, color matching front red bumper, under body brace, underbody shield, exhaust can, just to name a few :)

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm officially snow checked for a '14 163" summitx, black with red, matching raptors and electric start and manual recoil........ Bring it on.......... Many accessories to come, eg: Hid litebar(oem style), glove box extension, rear storage extension, quick disconnect sway bar links, hd rear bumper, color matching front red bumper, under body brace, underbody shield, exhaust can, just to name a few :)
How much Rick? Do you miss the Certigard colours?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you have to do jetting for elevations on the new sleds or if the dealership does that for you?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you have to do jetting for elevations on the new sleds or if the dealership does that for you?

etec = direct injection = no jetting or tuning whatsoever....ever..all automatic based on the input coming from the sensors

since 1997 you havent had to jet a skidoo with the introduction of dpm. unless you did performance modifications

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
etec = direct injection = no jetting or tuning whatsoever....ever..all automatic based on the input coming from the sensors

since 1997 you havent had to jet a skidoo with the introduction of dpm. unless you did performance modifications

Really?! Hmm the course I took mon and tues they told me they had to jet their machines for the mountains as they did not come jetted properly

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They still are making the 800 p-tek in the summit sport. They may require jetting after break in. But once dialled in you don't touch them.

Last edited:

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
They still are making the 800 p-tek in the summit sport. They may require jetting after break in. But once dialled in you don't touch them.

^^^^^^Yes, They are DPM and stock baseline jetting will be fine unless you add a pipe or porting, etc. Then you may have to rejet the mains but the DPM takes care of it for altitude.....
My P-tek never required jetting.... but maybe for those who run on the edge its different, IDK.....

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really?! Hmm the course I took mon and tues they told me they had to jet their machines for the mountains as they did not come jetted properly
You can jet them when you powder coat your rails. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone..

Top Bottom