2014 Quick drive belt

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many factors play a roll as to how long you belt may last. Proper break in, Heat from your aftermarket can, Turbo vs none, but the most of all is the way a guy rides. I blew two belts both from over torque from a turbo application.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a tool trolling the polaris section and adding nothing to the conversation.

easy killer, i troll the new posts section. and i am adding to the thread. polaris cant possibly expect people to "break in" a belt for mountain riders that get out very few times per year and want to ride hard.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easy killer, i troll the new posts section. and i am adding to the thread. polaris cant possibly expect people to "break in" a belt for mountain riders that get out very few times per year and want to ride hard.

Trollin' trollin' trollin' keep them posts a trollin' - keep them posts a trollin' ,maxwelllllllllll! :)

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And the Doolaide Dispensing Begins!!! LOL

Top Bottom