2014 delivery?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot to ask when I snow checked mine if it comes with a spare belt. Anyone know? Also, what are some of the must-haves with this sled? Dealership gave me $100 giftcard (kinda weak but better than nothing) so what should I put that towards?

No spare. Put that 100 towards that. Or a set of ice scratchers or exhaust can

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot to ask when I snow checked mine if it comes with a spare belt. Anyone know? Also, what are some of the must-haves with this sled? Dealership gave me $100 giftcard (kinda weak but better than nothing) so what should I put that towards?

Travel tarp. I can't stand seeing a guy with a brand new sled on an open trailer and no tarp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Travel tarp. I can't stand seeing a guy with a brand new sled on an open trailer and no tarp.

Yeah, but do yourself a favor and order a snoskinz now so it has some time to get here. The BRP ones are garbage

Reactions: GDS

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My BRP tarp was great on my XM all last year, especially once I lost the windshield. I know lots of people have had bad times with past BRP tarps, but maybe the new one is better (or the XM works better in it)?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My BRP tarp was great on my XM all last year, especially once I lost the windshield. I know lots of people have had bad times with past BRP tarps, but maybe the new one is better (or the XM works better in it)?

I got a few buddy's with BRP XM tarps and they looked and worked good no problems. But my BRP tarp for my XP was junk it very lasted a year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The key to the BRP tarps is to tie a bungee cord over the gas tank to take the slack out of the tarp. They will last a long time if you do that.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
New truck, new deck, new sled...is Bev still there or is there a new one of those too? :)
I would hardly think so.........she was a keeper and is a great girl to "ride the river with". Can't see getting rid of that one!
Bev is paying for everything. All he does is post now.
She said she would pay for the deck! The toys, no way..........

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Freeride checked. What you figure SnoPro November or earlier?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Freeride checked. What you figure SnoPro November or earlier?
Actually I mis posted. The rest come in October. I haven't seen the breakdown but everyone should have sleds in October if my buddy at the store is right.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I mis posted. The rest come in October. I haven't seen the breakdown but everyone should have sleds in October if my buddy at the store is right.
Awesome:beer:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My new pro is in but will wait until early October to pick it up

Top Bottom