2013 XM Service

King

Reaction score
Taking my 13 xm 800 163 in for a service, already had any call-backs/upgrades done, I am getting the clutches cleaned, rails inspected, chain case oil changed etc, just a general service an inspection done. Any other things anybody can think of I should get done or get the dealer to look at when I get it in there?

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spark Plugs, starter (if equipped), Y-pipe bolts, Shocks, skid bolts, grease skid, sliders, clutch alignment, ski rubbers and carbides,

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the newer sleds have better rollers, but I switched mine out to hitorque rollers...they're great rollers and hold up really well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the mileage on it? 1000km vs 4000km would have a pretty good impact on what service I would be considering, especially since you are paying out of pocket for a dealer to do it.

King

Reaction score
Whats the mileage on it? 1000km vs 4000km would have a pretty good impact on what service I would be considering, especially since you are paying out of pocket for a dealer to do it.
I have 1500 km's on the sled. Only been to the mountains once. Mostly trail and lake riding.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So really it doesn't need plugs. It doesn't need a shock service. Crank run out can be checked but ensure they record their findings if it is under warranty.

Primary at the most could use a freshen with the skid getting lubed but if you own a grease gun do that yourself. Pretty low km for a 13. With a primary refresh you could go another 1500km and not touch a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom