2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good ride in Allen, lots of wind blown, good snow to be had, gave the general a wave at the cabin and checked out the 3inch track but didn't stay long enough to introduce myself, white 13 ltd proclimb Motorfist head to toe, probably going to Chappell tomorrow though

Dlo

Reaction score
Was two of us buddy sick in hotel, was planning on riding allen today if anyone down for a tag along decent rider,

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome. I'm fairly familiar with chapel and allen. but have only been to climina once and that was only for the ast 1 field session. I've heard good things about keyhole and the visiters guide says you can get there from the clemina parking lot. could somebody help me out with some directions. or is worth goin in the this time of year. I've ran allen and chapel ponce or twice every time ive been valemount and would like to switch it up some

thanks

We started riding keyhole last year. We really enjoy riding that area. Access can be sketchy sometimes, once you get into the trees.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the Westridge family loop conditions?

Yeah was wondering same thing bringing up the girl friend & a buddy is bringing his family up over holidays & were gonna take them their but heard road is being used for logging ??

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We started riding keyhole last year. We really enjoy riding that area. Access can be sketchy sometimes, once you get into the trees.
We broke into Keyhole last week...could definitely use more snow. Lots of stumps and rocks under very little snow...good ride for the lead guy, not so good for the guys behind.
It might be good now after this weeks snow...but not a beginner trail so beware!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoot your videos like a pro
We have 2 XP and 2 cat camera mounts left on the shelf , stop by and pick yuorself up one for Xmas or add more snap to your clutch , cooler belt temps , smother back shift with a
DJ Clutch kit $325.00 XM or XP
$150 cash - Camera Mount

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have 2 XP and 2 cat camera mounts left on the shelf , stop by and pick yuorself up one for Xmas or add more snap to your clutch , cooler belt temps , smother back shift with a
$150 cash - Camera Mount

Hey Terry, will those work with any camera.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$150 cash - Camera Mount
What the hell does this have to do with conditions and updates as this post does.

Top Bottom