2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh well good to know. That thing could have been mounted in Hinton for all I knew. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allan today. No problem at all with the old trail but the trail MAY be groomed tonight. Vinny was up there when we got off the hill at 2:30

About a foot of fresh up top with some wind swept areas. We were literally getting stuck on level ground in some places. We burnt our tank of fuel and dumped in the Jerry can and had two bars left when we got back to the truck
We went all the way to the back and it's insane back there. Lots of snow but the odd landline. Pretty sure we missed a spot or two so were headed back there tomorrow😁

Thegeneral

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allan today. No problem at all with the old trail but the trail MAY be groomed tonight. Vinny was up there when we got off the hill at 2:30

About a foot of fresh up top with some wind swept areas. We were literally getting stuck on level ground in some places. We burnt our tank of fuel and dumped in the Jerry can and had two bars left when we got back to the truck
We went all the way to the back and it's insane back there. Lots of snow but the odd landline. Pretty sure we missed a spot or two so were headed back there tomorrow😁

Thegeneral

Looks and sounds like you had an awesome day. Nice

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's looks WAY better just from last weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Yeah it's awesome, it was actually dumping hard at the back when we came out so tomorrow should be good too. This weekend should basically be business as usual. 👍

Thegeneral

kidinloghouse

Reaction score
awesome. I'm fairly familiar with chapel and allen. but have only been to climina once and that was only for the ast 1 field session. I've heard good things about keyhole and the visiters guide says you can get there from the clemina parking lot. could somebody help me out with some directions. or is worth goin in the this time of year. I've ran allen and chapel ponce or twice every time ive been valemount and would like to switch it up some

thanks

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was you I would steer clear of Clemina and Keyhole until they get more snow. Very rocky areas.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What about Crystal Ridge? How's it looking? Bringing the kids up between Christmas and New year's

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Crystal Ridge? How's it looking? Bringing the kids up between Christmas and New year's

Hi Mike, I need to get up there to get you some more info. I think it may be a bit skinny on the lower sections still. That being said. There are many places to sledski in Allen and Clemina as well

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome. I'm fairly familiar with chapel and allen. but have only been to climina once and that was only for the ast 1 field session. I've heard good things about keyhole and the visiters guide says you can get there from the clemina parking lot. could somebody help me out with some directions. or is worth goin in the this time of year. I've ran allen and chapel ponce or twice every time ive been valemount and would like to switch it up some

thanks

Keyhole is one simple turn from the toll booth in the Clemina lot. Just ask the attendant for directions. I would also recommend letting the snowpack build up a bit

Top Bottom