2012 Specs for PROCLIMB m1100 turbos

Captain Undies

Reaction score
i didnt post that write...bullch!t on the dry weight of 519lbs

What you think that the weight is then? because wet weight is 561lbs......which when you factor in fuel, motor oil,and gear case oil, Is pretty close I think and when full of fluids is a heck of a lot lighter than an Apex or a Nitro, its even lighter than the ski-doo 1200 thats for sure. The fact that Arctic cat is the first to sell a moutain sled with a turbo on it from factory and how light it is compared to the other 4 strokes, along with the most HP from factory will have yamaha, and ski-doo doing big changes to there line up and you will see them follow what cat is doing....or started and mabye do some improvements of there own, It weont be happenin this year thats for sure but mabye in the next 2

stadler

Reaction score
skidoo 4tec 154 track is 535lbs dry, so a 163 is about 6,7lbs heavier that'll be about 541lbs, so how much does a turbo weigh? and for 2012 u can snowcheck a summit 4tec with 154 track..:beer:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
skidoo 4tec 154 track is 535lbs dry, so a 163 is about 6,7lbs heavier that'll be about 541lbs, so how much does a turbo weigh? and for 2012 u can snowcheck a summit 4tec with 154 track..:beer:

HUH where is this supposed 4 stroke summit, do you know something that my own dealer or the brp website doesn't know?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as the weight for the new cats go you cannot go by the sweden brochure because, there different sleds than the north american sleds due to emmisions laws, there are no weights as of yet because the new sleds are still in the prototype phase and the real production sled has not been released as of yet.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys at Ralphs in Calgary told me today that stock they are selling the sled for right around $15,000 and with the turbo upgrade it was just over $16,000 he also said it's dry weight was 560lbs, but that it was really easy to tip over on either side actually he said it was just as easy as the M8. There's a dealer demo ride coming up in Yellowstone in a few weeks, I'll talk to Mark who's representing Ralphs and post his thoughs after he's back. Thats all I got for now, maybe Terry can give us firm numbers.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys at Ralphs in Calgary told me today that stock they are selling the sled for right around $15,000 and with the turbo upgrade it was just over $16,000 he also said it's dry weight was 560lbs, but that it was really easy to tip over on either side actually he said it was just as easy as the M8. There's a dealer demo ride coming up in Yellowstone in a few weeks, I'll talk to Mark who's representing Ralphs and post his thoughs after he's back. Thats all I got for now, maybe Terry can give us firm numbers.
My brother got the same info from Ralphs so it is consistant, I think it's a good deal, he also said the weight is not finalized because they are not done of the R and D as of yet.
I'm anxious to hear reports on the new chassis rideability, but I really hope 560 is not the dry weight because approx 650 wet weight is not what i'm looking for.
I see what a stock nytro does on the hill climbing wise and another 40 horse MIGHT make new cat comparable to a 800 2 stroke, But adding a chip and getting the HP up over 200 is definately a plus.

killerrf

Reaction score
that orange and white limited m1100 turbo is sweet looking but i think since this is first year stuff again i will hold off and try to find a 2011 m1000 or redo the old 09 m1 and ride it till the track falls off. the price tag on that is really holding me off also. nobody wants a m1000 so they should drop in price this fall. i really like my m1. hard to tell the weight difference when the skis are off the snow all the time! :d 2 stroke 1000 forever

stadler

Reaction score
well than ur dealer is dumn as f**k... i just ordered summit on a xr platform with 4 tec engine... thats a special order.. tell ur dealer to get more in to brps special order details..

Last edited by a moderator:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well than ur dealer is dumn as f**k... i just ordered summit on a xr platform with 4 tec engine... thats a special order.. tell ur dealer to get more in to brps special order details..

U have a any info you can send me on the XR summit or a link online I could look at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
2 grand cheaper in US.....2 grand will get you a small vacation to drive down and pick one up.....BASTARDS :nono:

stadler

Reaction score
u'll pay that 2Gs of tax at the border if ur canadian and taking it to canada..

Top Bottom