2012 Specs for PROCLIMB m1100 turbos

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess a cat at 40" lays over as easy as a doo at 35? i dont know just askin

Doo's got the wider track with bogey wheels outside the rails so maybe they had to over-narrow the front to make it pull over like an M. Couldn't tell you if that actually makes the difference, just throwing that out there. I'd say if the M went over any easier, it'd be a snowhawk. Well... hyperbole aside, it'd be too unstable. Finding the best balance point is the key, and if doo had to go to 35 to get to it so be it. That number alone isn't going to determine which one is best.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess a cat at 40" lays over as easy as a doo at 35? i dont know just askin

Are you not one of the beakers telling us the 08 and 09 Xp's were so easy to sidehill and lay over compared to the M's, now Doo go 4 or 5 inches narrower and you announce they are way better now. Fella told me the other day in 2012 Doo is gonna enforce a rule that to ride a Doo you have to ride with only Nike runners and you have to keep a big dollop of Cow$hit rubbed into your mustache and it'll add a bit of performance. You gonna use Holstein or Hereford Maxwell ? LOL.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my 2010 is just shy of 38. and the new ones are just about 36 about 2-3 inches apart depending whos on the measuring tape.

i do beleive the narrower stance is better in some aspects. and i never said the OLD xp lays over better than an M. the new summit deffinetly does.

my point was simple. will it lay over as easy with the extra 5 inches of stance.....no one knows yet.

when are you gona lay off and maybe ride your sled?

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my 2010 is just shy of 38. and the new ones are just about 36 about 2-3 inches apart depending whos on the measuring tape.

i do beleive the narrower stance is better in some aspects. and i never said the OLD xp lays over better than an M. the new summit deffinetly does.

my point was simple. will it lay over as easy with the extra 5 inches of stance.....no one knows yet.

April 2016

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You sure are good at giving it , but turn into a whiny sort when it comes back eh.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
You sure are good at giving it , but turn into a whiny sort when it comes back eh.

I agree with you, he sure seems to have an opinion about his 800 summit, but seems to not understand that we are talking about a 4stroke for one, the fact that its the lightest one of all of them, with a turbo from factory,with a few upgrades you can have 300 hp, and with that much power the machine will be nimble as any other machine out there in the 2 stroke class, and the fact that all he can yap about is his 800 but yet i havent heard him say squat about the 4 stroke ski doo yet

Captain Undies

Reaction score
So what is required to make 300hp with the Z1100.
Computer reflash?
Bigger Turbo?
and what kind of $ are we talking.
Theres a few ways, but basicly a ecu reflash and programmer, along with water meth injection you have a solid 240-270hp you can run on pump gas. There are some real good kits coming out there,..........Boon docker has one, cutler has one straightline has one. For about $2500 bucks + or - you can have that engine pumping out 250-300 hp depending on the set up that you want to go with

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Theres a few ways, but basicly a ecu reflash and programmer, along with water meth injection you have a solid 240-270hp you can run on pump gas. There are some real good kits coming out there,..........Boon docker has one, cutler has one straightline has one. For about $2500 bucks + or - you can have that engine pumping out 250-300 hp depending on the set up that you want to go with

Speedwerx also has one and you can make 250hp for a lot less than $2500. The Speedwerx flash is under $1000 and will make 250hp on 91 and close to 300hp running some race fuel. I have a Snopro Limited Turbo coming!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedwerx also has one and you can make 250hp for a lot less than $2500. The Speedwerx flash is under $1000 and will make 250hp on 91 and close to 300hp running some race fuel. I have a Snopro Limited Turbo coming!

just the thought of the possibilites this sled is bringin to the table is awesome, more and more i want one and i havent even thrown a leg over it yet,,,,anyone want a 2010 m8 sp with lots of xtras???

WKR

Reaction score

I put a pile of hours on a z1 turbo 162 this year, with and without bigger turbo. With the stock turbo you could only push about 18psi around 6000' under good conditions. Turbo is too small, only about 230hp, just estimating, not bad. With the 2860 kit, it would push 24lbs at any elevation and what a difference! Can't wait to get it on the new chassey.

Captain Undies

Reaction score

I also ordered one,....the 50th anniversary sno pro

Captain Undies

Reaction score
How much did they soak you for that?

Not sure, Ill find out in the fall when it gets in. Talking with the dealer they said they are sure there is gonna be price adjustments and we can sort it out when it shows up

Top Bottom