2012 Specs for PROCLIMB m1100 turbos

Captain Undies

Reaction score
dont know but thats 5-6" wider than the new summit. most of my lines that would be the end of me. thats all im saying

Once again,......if you look at the 2012 summit, the ski stance is 42.6-44.3 the free ride is 44.9 to 46.6 seems to me that if the math is correct,......ski doo stance is wider than the cat,.........not sure what lines your climbing, but it appears your math is wayyyy off

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats for a 2011 or 2010, you should look at the stance on the 2012 models,......they are wider than cats or polaris

2012 ski stance 35.7 to 37.4 summit x and im not even a skidoo fan just stating the facts:beer:

Captain Undies

Reaction score
i guess a cat at 40" lays over as easy as a doo at 35? i dont know just askin

Not sure, ill be able to tell you next fall/winter. I ordered a Proclimb M 1100 turbo sno pro 50th edition this morning. The second it gets in this fall it will get put on a diet and a wholelotta turbo upgrades etc. Then I can give you an answer. Im pretty sure though that the 170hp 800 isnt gonna shoot the lines like a 300hp sled, regaurless of ski stance (4 inchs) ill let ya know if it lays over as easy as a doo does though, .............mabye it wont, mabye it will

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i serviced a Z1T it broke my sled lift... 64 pounds lighter still might not be enough!!!!! Someone should ask Doc Zoom if its lost enough wieght to be a MMM sled yet. Last year he said it was just to heavy to make a decent mod out of it.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont see anything to get real excited about,their still to fat.should be called fat cat instead of arctic cat.LOL

cookn

Reaction score
Not sure, ill be able to tell you next fall/winter. I ordered a Proclimb M 1100 turbo sno pro 50th edition this morning. The second it gets in this fall it will get put on a diet and a wholelotta turbo upgrades etc. Then I can give you an answer. Im pretty sure though that the 170hp 800 isnt gonna shoot the lines like a 300hp sled, regaurless of ski stance (4 inchs) ill let ya know if it lays over as easy as a doo does though, .............mabye it wont, mabye it will

So what is required to make 300hp with the Z1100.
Computer reflash?
Bigger Turbo?
and what kind of $ are we talking.

Taylzee

Reaction score
I sure hope they sell lots of these so they don't go out of business and I can still get parts for the M8. Otherwise I'm gonna have to fab my own! It's a sled, not a fricken car!!!

I know the US is hurtin a bit but man no lube or reach around for the Canucks!

Top Bottom