2012 Can-am Outlander 1000XT

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just another Can-am fan boy. Can-am is king everything else is garbage.

Yeah that whole V-twin was no big deal. Not like it changed the entire 4x4 market or anything:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I never said can am is the best and everything is garbage. Just said the brute force is garbage along with the rhino. You sure do get a little emotional over that brute of yours. Yes the v-twin was a great thing that kawi started and i didnt say it wasnt a big deal so drop your kawi complex and come to terms with that they are not the best bike out there.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It does sound like they made some serious changes ,not least of which are the frame & rad, two things that needed attention.....A lot more than just more power ..imo.

Good job Canam. I give them full marks ,they DO make changes and raise the bar rather quickly.....
The biggest problem with the new version, will be the price.They will come in close to the 20 k mark with tires/skids/pipe/rims/clutch kit etc.. That is a lot of money for a atv....However if money is no object ,these bikes are gonna be tough to beat.....

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said can am is the best and everything is garbage. Just said the brute force is garbage along with the rhino. You sure do get a little emotional over that brute of yours. Yes the v-twin was a great thing that kawi started and i didnt say it wasnt a big deal so drop your kawi complex and come to terms with that they are not the best bike out there.

haha a little emotional are we? you sure get upset when someone disagrees with you:rolleyes:

Oh yeah the Brute Forces are garbage! that's why their frames are snapping all the time! wait a second....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boys i started a new thread where my dealer sent some privite pics of the dealer show.. they have changed alot... tubular tti arms,, larger rad.. 82 hp 1000, rear grab bar,, the tail lights, different sesign roll bar, excellent strong frame now, a better set up for shocks , put not podiums ( they are better ) but not really needed, different beadlock wheel,, and probably for got a bunch more...

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like they modified the front end a bit to keep it from hitting the ground when it dives going down hill. I think overall, the quad deserves a thumbs up.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they update the viscolock? To have a button to give a full locker when needed would be the cats meow.

Top Bottom