2010 CanAM Side X Side??

canam07

Reaction score
i was just on the can-am form site and they are saying they are looking to release it in may and its suppose to have the 990 out of the spyder 100hp over 80mph ... as for price who the hell cares if it puts out like the renegade does and makes everything out there look like a joke.... Im buying

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No kiding, I have owned Artic Cat, Polaris and 3 suzuki's . I now have a Renegade X and they are worth every penny.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but you can put a weber turbo in a rzr,140 to 170 horse and the rzrs chassis handles it well!

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet this thing will kick a$$ write out of the box. With a few add ons it should destroys everthing in sight. But it will be pricey But who cares as long as it eats the gayzr.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet this thing will kick a$$ write out of the box. With a few add ons it should destroys everthing in sight. But it will be pricey But who cares as long as it eats the gayzr.

It hasn't even made it out of the box yet and already you know it's gonna kick a$$. Bold statement for something that hasn't been released.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It hasn't even made it out of the box yet and already you know it's gonna kick a$$. Bold statement for something that hasn't been released.

It`s delayed , AGAIN....

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Never said I know it will. I said I bet it will and yes everthing Brp seems to put out has been darn good just my 2 cents.

Yeah just found out that we wont see them until September now.

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got an e-mail from the BRP rep in AB.

He said the release is still slated for June.

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on gents its a SXS who cares just go buy the renegade!

Attachments

• brokeback-poster.jpg
    brokeback-poster.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 40

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see that's for sure, knowing BRP,.. it should have some serious power and hopefully the engineering dept took advantage of what others didn't do for their customers .

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully the can make a frame that will hold up to abuse unlike there quads

Hey man I have a 08 outlander 800 with 29.5 outlaws and the only things that have broke are because of me.

As for the picture frame. Yeah you better get a picture quick before all you see is my taillights as they lead off to the next mud hole while you are still fighting to get unstuck.:):):):)

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
june 6th will be the release date and everyone will want it trust me HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all heard it before.......I will believe it when I see it

Couple months till release and no spy shots? Give your head a shake!! Or get some pics so we can all get a boner!!!! The chassis that goes up against the RZR has to leave it in the dust, that takes some doing. Yamaha might do it first. Same old rhino forever.............. i think those guys got something coming. Now just to stir the pot what about Honda? The big red abortion couldnt have been all they had right?....................

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
There was supposed to be some kinda of announcement at the Mud Nationals, which BRP is not a sponsor of, so I couldn't see them doing it there, which they didn't. Every 3 months a new rumour June, Oct, Mar..... 800cc then 900, then 990, then 1000, Now it's a 1000 turbo :rolleyes:.....I won't be holding my breath

Remember the 2010 rhino that didn't happen

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2coaWqCP8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

gade20

Reaction score
got off phone with can-am dealer in sask. he told me that dealers go to look at it end of may beginning of june. his rep has seen it touched it and rode it.

maclean

Reaction score
Every 3 months a new rumour June, Oct, Mar..... 800cc then 900, then 990, then 1000, Now it's a 1000 turbo :rolleyes:.....I won't be holding my breath.

It's hard to take in after this long with no pictures. You would think that the amount of people that bought side x sides in the last year that would have waited for a Can-Am would have made it worth releasing at least one pic. All it could do it line up sales for them.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got off phone with can-am dealer in sask. he told me that dealers go to look at it end of may beginning of june. his rep has seen it touched it and rode it.

Hearsay unless there is documentation or maybe photos from BRP,.. it's not a released product until it's to market.

Top Bottom