2010 CanAM Side X Side??

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any pics of the new CanAm Side X Side? Any idea when it will be available?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealers don`t have a pic yet,i have heard aug delivery.
1000 cc with power steering !!!!!

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealers don`t have a pic yet,i have heard aug delivery.
1000 cc with power steering !!!!!

heard they are holding off till spring of 2010 , don't want to come out with new product on the down turn of a slow economy , timing is everything , they want to introduce and sell a pile of them , would think other way would be better , bring out , sell a few and have all bugs worked out for when people start buying again

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
I have heard that the hold up is the new laws for sxs that are comming out. The new laws involve wieght of the machine and so on and so on. With the rhino lawsuit it was inevitable. All Can-Am has release is a tentive year release of late 2010 and thats it. BRP wont release any specs until it is released.....as all ways. So if yer dealer is saying "yeah its a 1000 with power steering" there quessing just like the rest of us. If I had to guess I would guess a 1000 cc motor just going by how they entered the ATV market, and the styling is what I am looking forward to.....one can only wonder what the design team came up with.

whackbag

Reaction score
This is NOT real , i repeat NOT real.

just my idea of what it might or should look like , not bad eh.

proximo_can_am_2720_5_1_775.jpg

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
yeah I seen that one before. Who knows what it will look like......hopefully it is a real head turner.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the horn with local Can Am dealer and he has been told Jan will be the release date. Should be interesting.

Apiafo

Reaction score
1100cc, 1200 pounds, 61 inches wide, maximum legal info requested by Bombardier.....

coba88

Reaction score
alright, i am new to this site. Just returned from Iraq and have been waiting to buy a polaris rzr s, but after the rumors of the can am 1000 sxs I am waiting, impatiently.

What is everyone's thoughts on Can am machines vs Polaris?

Can anyone confirm this is actually coming out?

I would take any advice anyone has. It would be for fun, just performance, no utility and I live in michigan.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a mexican side by side. it will be interesting. Actually to be honest, it will haves its pro's and con's just like every other machine.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
im sure its gonna be a great unit when it comes out... can-am have been saying they were coming out with a sxs for the last 2years. (so it better be)

1st thing people will be b#tching about is the price when it comes out

atvmodster

Reaction score
The price i gunna be nuts. Hell the price of my x xc was nuts. I bet for the base model side by side it will be 16 g cdn.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price i gunna be nuts. Hell the price of my x xc was nuts. I bet for the base model side by side it will be 16 g cdn.

I bet you won`t touch it for 16k. The rzr s has a 5500 dollar spread over the 850 xp or 34 % higher. Also the 850 is brand new with a lot of rand d ,the rzr borrows alot of leftover technology.
Based on this ,i see the Can am comming in at around 18 / 18.5 base.Can am is good at LOADING up what people really want for a very high price.So the BIG ONE loaded up will be over 20 k easilly imho. EG...Base 09 gade , can buy now for under 11k yet a new gade is 14500, a wopping 3500 more for power steering and QE visco. As you allready know lets add 2500 minimum for tires ,winch,skids, flares, clutch kit ,snorkells etc ,you are soon into it for 18 k. at least not inc gst.
Don`t get me wrong ,they are the best available right now ,HOWEVER they are dangerously close to pricing themselves out of the market.

I can put a turbo on my rzr and have 100+ horsepower for under 16000 dollars.What will a 100 hp can am s/s cost ?

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny how a canadian made product is still less money in the US but you can but a US made product in canada for less then the hams:nono:

toolcrab

Reaction score
alright, i am new to this site. Just returned from Iraq and have been waiting to buy a polaris rzr s, but after the rumors of the can am 1000 sxs I am waiting, impatiently.

What is everyone's thoughts on Can am machines vs Polaris?

Can anyone confirm this is actually coming out?

I would take any advice anyone has. It would be for fun, just performance, no utility and I live in michigan.

I ride a Can-Am 650 Outlander Max 2-up. In my estimation, there is no comparison between a Can-Am and a Polaris Watch the video's and try one out for yourself, I know what you"ll choose.

Apextenn

Reaction score
Can't wait for this to come out then we can go to states and buy it for 4000 less then in canada.

Top Bottom