2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Any snow?.......comming up on Friday for the day. My parts guy needs Saturday off so making a quick day trip!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shredder.......we're in blue the 18th/19th........ Get your azz out there:)

Can't come that weekend. Kain has hockey in Chetwynd. Might try to get there on Dec 29-30th. Hopefully they get some snow in the next couple of days, I'd hate to write my sled off and end up having to call Terry on Monday to find a replacement. We'll catch up with you guys somewhere before MMIV.:beer::beer:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it has begun to snow and its currently a complete whiteout up on the mountains. It looks like the alpine will have a good dose for the weekend, but where we really need it is in the valley bottom so we can get them darn groomers out there !

Still quite a few sledders hanging around, so hopefully someone will pop on with a report

Let er SNOW !

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wicked.

how much do you "estimate" is required to start grooming?

I would hope a foot will do and also hope to do a site visit with our contractor friday morning. Im keeping my fingers crossed for the weekend buddy.................but no promises. If I could get riders to ride smart around all corners to avoid any icing, i would sleep much better....but the weather report is promising for grooming,......... allan anyway......

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would hope a foot will do and also hope to do a site visit with our contractor friday morning. Im keeping my fingers crossed for the weekend buddy.................but no promises. If I could get riders to ride smart around all corners to avoid any icing, i would sleep much better....but the weather report is promising for grooming,......... allan anyway......

HAHAHAHA, if you could get riders to ride smart then they would be smart enough not to tear up the trail like their's a naked chick at the top of the trail with $1000 just for them, which in turn wouldnt whoop the s$%t out of it and you wouldnt need to groom as often.

But common sense costs more then beer these days because they could also remember to pack out what they brought in and obey the signs and trail/caribou closeures etc.

Just saying.:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30cm in the chappell lot today and still coming, 20cm in allan and still coming down strong up top, but just sprinkling down low.

talked to some guys who rode chappell yesterday and they said that the tracks from the last week of riders wer 95% covered:eek:

I will update on possible grooming for the weekend tomorrow afternoon

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm i made some pretty deep tracks last weekend! im loaded ready to go! ill await your update before i leave haha

Hmmmmmm.....sounds like a race.:d We're gonna hit Allen tommorrow I think. We should be rolling out of here in about 12 hours; ETA in Valemount, 8 am BC time.:yahoo::yahoo:

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30cm in the chappell lot today and still coming, 20cm in allan and still coming down strong up top, but just sprinkling down low.

talked to some guys who rode chappell yesterday and they said that the tracks from the last week of riders wer 95% covered:eek:

I will update on possible grooming for the weekend tomorrow afternoon

Well that just great F****** news as sit on the couch. One of my buddies actually backed out because it was going to be snowing this week. Where did he think we were going Mexico? What an ass. Soooooooooooooooooo Pissed right now.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that just great F****** news as sit on the couch. One of my buddies actually backed out because it was going to be snowing this week. Where did he think we were going Mexico? What an ass. Soooooooooooooooooo Pissed right now.

drive to edmonton tommorow you can catch a ride with me after work

Top Bottom